• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1: Water Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't have two mafia trackers, you defended jdthebud, and you arguing with me makes you look even more suspicious. I'm tracking you right now and once when I get my result on you, there's just no way you can escape from me.

You thought two town trackers were possible before. And he's not really arguing with you. It's a valid point, as if it wasn't for your claims and roles, you would be quite scummy. Your behaviour and other factors would have you as a scum read in my book.

Update today will be an hour late, submissions still have to be in by the normal time (9pm CEST).

You thought two town trackers were possible before. And he's not really arguing with you. It's a valid point, as if it wasn't for your claims and roles, you would be quite scummy. Your behaviour and other factors would have you as a scum read in my book.

Ask the hosts, "Did Jinjo track jdthebud and Pika_pika42." That should get your answer that I'm really the townie Super Tracker.

Chapter 9 - The end of the battle
Night 4 has ended

Chapter 9 - The end of the battle

After the battle on the North Pole and the capture of Prince Zuko, all seemed calmed down. No Fire Nation soldiers were fighting anymore, they were either captured, killed or they fled.
Team Avatar took a look at the battlefield and counted their losses. The first real fight with the Fire Nation had demanded a lot of losses, and it was certain this wouldn't be the last.

It was finally quiet but almost seemed too quiet. Like they were missing something obvious. Like they were missing something.

After a while, this feeling calmed down and they sat down, discussing what had happened and finally going to sleep, but they still had that gnawing feeling in the back of their minds.

Nobody has died.

It is now Day 5. Phase ends in approximately 47 hours (+11 minutes).

Thank goodness.
Vote: Khaxiri
I'll wait for the night results from everyone, but I'm going with Kax until then

I tracked Zyar and it says, "Zyar did not get any results." Is there really a 4th scum or is it just townies and an independent left?

I tracked Zyar and it says, "Zyar did not get any results." Is there really a 4th scum or is it just townies and an independent left?
Zyar could've not visited anyway since you told the whole thread that you were tracking him :mad::mad:, he wouldn't risk getting caught.

Vote: Kharixi

Looks like it's just townies and an independent left.

Ask the hosts, "Did Jinjo track jdthebud and Pika_pika42." That should get your answer that I'm really the townie Super Tracker.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, and I'm not wasting a question on that.

So, there is an independent in the game. That is Kharixi. @Kharixi, tell us what you are and we'll help out if we can. That includes lyncher.

VOTE: Zyar

You were my top town read this game. So you played well. It was hard to get out of this.

Actually, we're either at 5:1:1 or 6:1 (the one being independent in the latter). We still have room for one or two mislynches. If Zyar isn't mafia, then Kharixi is the reason the game hasn't ended.

@Jinjo, you realise you didn't get results from Zyar and there was no kill right?

Actually, we're either at 5:1:1 or 6:1 (the one being independent in the latter). We still have room for one or two mislynches. If Zyar isn't mafia, then Kharixi is the reason the game hasn't ended.

@Jinjo, you realise you didn't get results from Zyar and there was no kill right?

Yes, that's right. I tracked Zyar and it says, "Zyar did not get any results." Thanos could be right since I did admit on the whole thread I'm tracking Zyar and Zyar didn't want to risk getting caught or it really is just townies and an independent left.

Unvote: Khaxiri
Indeps are OK for now.
Vote: Zyar
Miller is a very easy mafia fakeclaim, and well you have to be the last scum if Kharixi isn't a special independent

Unvote: Kharixi

Vote: Zyar

Mafia or Miller, I don't know what you are now. I tracked you and it could be you did not make a kill because you did not want me to see you make a kill.

Zyar could've not visited anyway since you told the whole thread that you were tracking him :mad::mad:, he wouldn't risk getting caught.

She*, but yeah. That's exactly what I did. I had this whole shitty strategy... kill Aussie last night, get Kharixi lynched today, kill Jinjo just because on night 5, try to get noworry lynched on day 6, kill Thanos on night 6, then win because it'd be just Elementar and me left. It was next to impossible, but a girl can dream.

I could still defend myself and get Kharixi lynched, but it'd be mean to make him lose when maybe he can still win as an indie. I know when I'm fighting a lost battle.

She*, but yeah. That's exactly what I did. I had this whole shitty strategy... kill Aussie last night, get Kharixi lynched today, kill Jinjo just because on night 5, try to get noworry lynched on day 6, kill Thanos on night 6, then win because it'd be just Elementar and me left. It was next to impossible, but a girl can dream.

I could still defend myself and get Kharixi lynched, but it'd be mean to make him lose when maybe he can still win as an indie. I know when I'm fighting a lost battle.

That's good sportmanship. I really thought you were one of the best players this game. Your behaviour has been really towny in my opinion. I'm excited to see what role you actually are.

I presume Kharixi is just going to be a survivor or something. If they're a lyncher, we can help them. @Kharixi, I highly doubt you're a dangerous independent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom