• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you upload a video today and you set it for 2 days later, its gonna go on private mode, else people who have notifs on, can already see the vid while its uploaded, even if its just for a second, defeating the purpose for a private need.
Did you even read the last few pages?
Most if not all of them are old videos that where public before and now got turned private. Thats the point.

Did you even read the last few pages?
Most if not all of them are old videos that where public before and now got turned private. Thats the point.

No, the point is that people are getting hyped over something that is probably nothing (If it was Pokemon, don't you think we would have gotten the announcement today for tomorrow) and are preparing themselfs too get disappointed.

When SUMO was announced, XY vids where going private, which isn't the case here, since not all channels have privated SUMO announcement vid.

pretty f****** terrible.
If you thought that Zygarde nonsense was bad then you should have been here during the drought in 2015.
It was like entering a zoo.

What zoos are you going to, mate?! 2015 was like entering a warzone...

No, the point is that people are getting hyped over something that is probably nothing (If it was Pokemon, don't you think we would have gotten the announcement today for tomorrow) and are preparing themselfs too get disappointed.

When SUMO was announced, XY vids where going private, which isn't the case here.
you are wrong here, the vidoes that are private are related to both sun and moon as well as the ultra version of them.
Edit nevermind, didnt saw your "not all channels" part of the message

Last edited:

When SUMO was announced, XY vids where going private, which isn't the case here, since not all channels have privated SUMO announcement vid.
Most have.NoA as you saw just did,the major european ones did,other small ones did.The remaining ones will soon.

Wait so am I correct in understanding that the accounts are setting old SM announcement videos to private? What is the purpose of doing this vs just deleting them? I feel like I am missing something.

Or maybe the Direct is scheduled for Wednesday and they have plenty of time to privatize old videos across the board.

Wait so am I correct in understanding that the accounts are setting old SM announcement videos to private? What is the purpose of doing this vs just deleting them? I feel like I am missing something.
later setting them to public again with the same link thus not breaking the linking completly.

2015 was an awful time to be a pokemon fan

whether or not the privated videos mean anything (IMO they don't) , let people be excited? What is there to get out of being a buzzkill

It's like we have a bunch of mini-joes running around

Speaking of Joe his tweets are aggressive for no reason, it's like people are not allowed to get hyped

2015 was an awful time to be a pokemon fan

whether or not the privated videos mean anything (IMO they don't) , let people be excited? What is there to get out of being a buzzkill

It's like we have a bunch of mini-joes running around
there are just a few things odd about it,
they did it in the past before new game announcement and the rumour(i guess) that the reveal will this month.

Speaking of Joe his tweets are aggressive for no reason, it's like people are not allowed to get hyped
joe being joe, i really doubt he has any inside infos. He only trust emily hence his change on the stance of it being revealed this month.

Not sure, but I don't think it makes sense to delete them. I mean I don't see a reason why they would feel the need to delete announcement trailers

Not sure, but I don't think it makes sense to delete them. I mean I don't see a reason why they would feel the need to delete announcement trailers
the reason is simple.
Deleting them = video gone for good many broken links in older articles (even nintendos own sites)
Setting them private (Private = not accsessable by the public but still on yt server) now allows them to be set public again. the videos will have the same link so all backlinks will still work once its set to public again.

If you search "Pokémon Announcement" there's a chance old videos will appear instead of the (hypothetically) new ones.
That's probably why. Just marketing issues.

It's 9PM on Monday here in the UK but 5AM on Tuesday in Japan. Perhaps the EU accounts earlier were finishing work for the night that Japan will do over their day there - and now the Americas doing the same later on in their day, since NoA just privatised something. For the first time I feel actually hopeful there is some reason to suppose we will hear at least something (even if it is just the "announcement" announcement) over the course of the Japan's Tuesday. But I'm completely new to this speculating business and it's just a gut feeling, so don't take my words for anything. It's been fun participating in it, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom