• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How Friendlier the Pokémon Looks and/or Behaves, Vol 1: Bulbasaur

How friendly do you think that Bulbasaur looks and/or behaves?

• He/she needs to look and/or behave friendlier.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He/she looks and/or behaves too menacing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thomaswiencek

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Some Pokémon species look and behave friendlier, while others should. So, as I am listing Pokémon by their regional-based evolution family, here is the 1st featured Pokémon, Bulbasaur. Check out the Biology section and Origin subsection here from Bulbapedia article about this Pokémon by selecting these links here and here. How friendlier do you think that this Pokémon looks and/or behaves. If you think that he/she does, that's good. If you think that he/she needs to look and/or behave friendlier, please tell me why and how? If you think that he/she looks too menacing, making him/her too difficult for you guys to make look and/or behave friendlier, please tell me why? Once you have got the reply, and good luck.;)

Last edited:
Bulbasaur and its evolutionary line is, being a Grass-type, generally very calm and placid. It's herbivorous, and sprouts a big flower on its back. Characters from the anime have even ridden on a Venusaur's back, so it's not particularly menacing either.

inb4 plant jokes

Bulbasaur and its evolutionary line is, being a Grass-type, generally very calm and placid. It's herbivorous, and sprouts a big flower on its back. Characters from the anime have even ridden on a Venusaur's back, so it's not particularly menacing either.

inb4 plant jokes
But also being Poison-type based on poisonous toads. They can be friendly unless you got poisoned by their toxins. A real-life toad can poison people and animals, so does Bulbasaur and his evolutions to other Pokémon. Their toxins can be fatal.

But also being Poison-type based on poisonous toads. They can be friendly unless you got poisoned by their toxins. A real-life toad can poison people and animals, so does Bulbasaur and his evolutions to other Pokémon. Their toxins can be fatal.

They may carry toxins on their body, but that's likely a built-in defense against predators who would bite them. Same applies for real-life. So where they could be dangerous, that doesn't make them hostile in anyway, or much of a predator at all. Bulbasaurs are herbivorous IIRC.

Bulbasaur seems quite friendly based on the anime and quote child-like. Ivysaur also seems friendly to me, but Venusaur gives old-person vibes to me- It is friendly but rather grumpy and has less patience than before.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom