• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Kingdom Hearts Mafia: Endgame, Mafia Wins! (14/6/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to advocate Doctor protection on me.

Instead, I'm going to advocate a Watcher to watch me to see who has used a power on me during the night.

Sorry everyone. I admit that was my fault. I was lazy and didn't check the votals beforehand. I thought there was only one vote on HD, not two. I'll analyse some of the bigger posts later after I do a few things.

No Lynch is bad but at least we didn't lose any Townie. Hope the night phase brings along some vital information.

I didn't realise I had 3 votes on me as that discussion happened when I was sound asleep. Heck, I would have been lynched without any response on my part.

Replying to those who voted against me, I expressed my views honestly and gave my opinions on the prevalent issues. Is agreeing to someone's post parroting? I gave my reasons for agreeing to the said post.
Also, I gave my thoughts on the players who were active and had some content to comment upon. It being D1, I was in no position to give a proper reads list.
I hope to get a better read on the others in the coming days so as to make appropriate comments thereon.

I'm not going to advocate Doctor protection on me.

Instead, I'm going to advocate a Watcher to watch me to see who has used a power on me during the night.
Agreed, I would also advice a cop check on Kharixi, thanos or pika.
I would also suggest to not protect me either. I'm just a miller, there are more important roles to keep.

Elementar's justification process of voting Human makes no sense to me. There were others more worthy of voting, individuals who others agree are scummy (i.e Kharixi, Thanos even), but to risk voting out the jester and going back to square one on Day 2 is definitely not looking good in my eyes. I realize he didn't notice the votals, but at any rate, he's moved up on my list of potential scum. I'm looking forward to his upcoming post, since he said he'll be looking back through the thread.

Pika_pika42 said:
No Lynch is bad but at least we didn't lose any Townie. Hope the night phase brings along some vital information.
That's if the night phase brings vital information. That's what I was afraid of with this outcome, we're depending on the night phase here. Anyway, do you have any commentary about what happened during Day 1? Thoughts about anyone you find to be scum or even town-like?

Elementar's justification process of voting Human makes no sense to me. There were others more worthy of voting, individuals who others agree are scummy (i.e Kharixi, Thanos even), but to risk voting out the jester and going back to square one on Day 2 is definitely not looking good in my eyes. I realize he didn't notice the votals, but at any rate, he's moved up on my list of potential scum. I'm looking forward to his upcoming post, since he said he'll be looking back through the thread.

Time got away from me today, so I'll have my post done as my first post of the next day phase. In the meantime, I'll respond to this.

At the time of my post, I found HD to be the most viable lynch. That may change after reading back through the thread, but since there was a no lynch on Day 1, I completely agree that we shouldn't spend Day 2 lynching HD. My reasoning was only valid for Day 1 so no time is wasted, and dangers are avoided. I found that HD was most worthy of my vote, and enough people must have agreed to make her a top lynch candidate. Since the opportunity has passed, I don't endorse an HD lynch next day phase.

Well, then, it’s nighttime without me realizing and no lynching happened. We may not have gotten a potential Mafia member in this way, but on the flip side no Townie has been killed either. We’ll have to see if the night will be more productive and we will get better clues of who is who, as the day certainly brought more questions than answers.

Between Thanos the Silent, HumanDawn the Question Mark and AussieEevee the Dubious, it looks like things are still on a very gray area.

1. Elementar - town
2.Kharxi - scum
3. FinalArcadia - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... mixed but town
4. Feenie - town but somehow slightly paranoid... but town
5. MegaPod - slight town but i need more juice
6. Jinjo - weird feeling that if pika is town jinjo girl is scum
7. DarthWolf - Town
8. Pika_Pika42 - scummy mummy
9. Legault - i forgot they were playing??
10. Cresselia92 - kind of ??? but slight town
11. AussieEevee - Town but at the same time scum so kind of mixed but actually maybe really and truly scum?
12. HumanDawn - Not!Jester
13. Thanos - ??? please open your heart to me of why you don't want to kill me. if you supported my lynch, the world would be a better place.

There! I've done my GOOD deed for the day! You guys need to STEP IT UP if the only player that's giving reads on what they on more than one or two players wants to get lynched!

@Feenie What happened to thinking Kharxi was more sus than Thanos-boy yet you kept your vote on Thanos? Did Kharxi's vote on me opened your eyes to how Town they were?

Elementar said:
At the time of my post, I found HD to be the most viable lynch. That may change after reading back through the thread, but since there was a no lynch on Day 1, I completely agree that we shouldn't spend Day 2 lynching HD. My reasoning was only valid for Day 1 so no time is wasted, and dangers are avoided. I found that HD was most worthy of my vote, and enough people must have agreed to make her a top lynch candidate. Since the opportunity has passed, I don't endorse an HD lynch next day phase.
I disagree with the bolded portion. It was a tie for a reason, and the tie could've been broken if that vote, your vote, had not been placed. I understand most of what you're saying, I just take issue with voting Human due to the reason there's just no way he's Beloved. If I genuinely thought he was, then okay, but I honestly 100% think there's no chance of that.

HumanDawn said:
@Feenie What happened to thinking Kharxi was more sus than Thanos-boy yet you kept your vote on Thanos? Did Kharxi's vote on me opened your eyes to how Town they were?
I wasn't online to switch my vote, otherwise I would've. Trust me, given the window of opportunity, I would've. Kharixi can't pick an opinion and stick to it, which is deeply troubling in my eyes. Thanos is much too inactive to even form a solid judgement on. That's also worrying, but again, it's difficult.

Cresselia92 said:
Between Thanos the Silent, HumanDawn the Question Mark and AussieEevee the Dubious, it looks like things are still on a very gray area.
Can I ask why you mention Eevee here?

I just take issue with voting Human due to the reason there's just no way he's Beloved. If I genuinely thought he was, then okay, but I honestly 100% think there's no chance of that.

guxjwjkrn39emb7czbxh.jpg

I don't think it's impossible that HD is Beloved, but his behaviour seemed more Jester to me than beloved... and even if HD was beloved, I'd rather have lynched a possible scum than a beloved, as beloved gets us nothing but three townies dead.

Lynch one Town player = three Town players o_O

No... If I died D1, it would have been D2, which you could lynch Mafia in, and then it would have been N2.
Okay, so

D1 Townie dies
D2 Townie dies because we have no reads and no copcheck
N2 Townie dies because the scum want to kick us when we're down.

Either way, it was the worst possible outcome for day 1.

Guess I'll do one of these too as we wait for night to end.

1. Elementar - that last minute tie is definitely suspicious. I understand that he said he hadn't paid much attention to the votals, but voting that close to the phase end without doing so seems awfully reckless. If Pika_pika is scum, we may have a scumbuddy situation here.
2. Kharixi - a tough one, because on one hand I understand where the suspicions on Kharixi are coming from, but on the other, I feel like he would've caved under pressure more if he was scum. I really don't know; I wouldn't advocate against a lynch on him, but at the same time, I wouldn't be the one pushing for it either. Really mixed here.
3. FinalArcadia - so town that I've evolved into being a city
4. Feenie - town lean slightly; kind of hard to read, but I think this seems consistent with her town play, and I feel like as mafia she'd be a bit more indecisive in general, whether about Human's claim or anything else. Has made good posts in general.
5. MegaPod - town lean, but MP has been pretty absent for much of D1 post-Beloved claim. That makes me worry a bit, but he was certainly consistent in that he never took his vote off Human as he waited for a response he never got about the "I know who scum is thing." My gut says town, but he really needs to come back in here.
6. Jinjo - likely town. Her posts that I remember were all unique thoughts that nobody else had brought up and were good theories, so I think Jinjo is probably town since nothing has alarmed me with her posts.
7. DarthWolf - miller claim is probably safe town. Definitely characters in KH that fit miller.
8. Pika_Pika42 - his response to the votes on him is reasonable, though I think Pika_pika is very good at playing similarly as town and mafia, which makes it hard to take at face value when he was fairly indecisive (or lacking a strong stance, might be a better way to describe his posts). Never having voted D1 worries me as well. Scum lean.
9. Legault - they're one or two posts didn't have much content nor did they really take a side at all. Odd that he never appeared in the last 24 hours of D1 when a ton of stuff happened. Would lean scum here.
10. Cresselia92 - town lean; somewhat vague in her posts but I get a good impression of trying to figure out some of the mysteries of the game.
11. AussieEevee - sometimes seems a bit stubborn in his views, but to me that reads as town for having a lot of conviction, and he's been quite active and given solid opinions.
12. HumanDawn - still doesn't seem like beloved (especially when the character that fits Beloved imo would be a Princess of Heart and likely have kept Beloved Princess in the role name? even aside from other reasons), but either way not scum.
13. Thanos - scum read for reasons I've given quite a few times and probably needs no further explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom