• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Kingdom Hearts Mafia: Endgame, Mafia Wins! (14/6/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not being anti-town. You are. Stop going after a confirmed townie >.<

Fine. I'll lose the game, just because you want me to :(

Nani!? Baka! What are you planning to do you hentai!?

*Uses the space stone to teleport into the game*
FA, if you actually bothered to read avatar mafia like you suggested you would know that before D3 I had only made two posts. I only started to become more active from that point onwards.

Now the spy chats, I think it's either Cressila62 or AussieEevee, but I'm bit hesitant in voting off Aussieevee since if his claim does turn out to be real we would've wasted a phase. I have an odd gut feeling that cressila is the mafia was speaking in the chat, and I do not want to tempt fate by voting off Ausieevee (even though him acting like he's confirmed town which is odd). So I'll
Vote: @Cresselia92
Nani!? Baka! What are you planning to do you hentai!?
WTF?!

*Uses the space stone to teleport into the game*
FA, if you actually bothered to read avatar mafia like you suggested you would know that before D3 I had only made two posts. I only started to become more active from that point onwards.

Now the spy chats, I think it's either Cressila62 or AussieEevee, but I'm bit hesitant in voting off Aussieevee since if his claim does turn out to be real we would've wasted a phase. I have an odd gut feeling that cressila is the mafia was speaking in the chat, and I do not want to tempt fate by voting off Ausieevee (even though him acting like he's confirmed town which is odd). So I'll
Vote: @Cresselia92

WTF?!

Mafia 1 sounds like an experienced player and Cresselia said she is new. Mafia 1 can't be Cresselia.

The mafia 3 box really does look like the mafia 1 and it was responding back to the mafia 2 box.

Although Jinjo has been reliable in the past, I find it a little odd that Jinjo didn't instantly claim about the spy chat like he would usually, but I'm willing to believe him for now since he has a good track record. I wouldn't say spy is a confirmed town role for obvious reasons, but if he ends up getting scum out of this then Jinjo is probably confirmed.
The word means "(n, adj-f) abnormality" :)
Oh, I thought it meant something else.

Yeah, I think I was thinking of the western misassociation, that's why I was so surprised by the post.

No, I called AussieEevee a pervert for comedic and dramatic effect.

Out of all the posts you could quote, you quoted that one? ._.

I turned off my power as I just don't have the energy to fight you anymore.

That's good. That means I don't have to worry about trying to lynch Mafia with your role is getting in the way. I still think you might be 1x Lynchproof Mafia Godfather and that Governor is just an innocent sounding claim of putting it.

Your self vote is dumb (and this is coming from me, of all players) and I would rather you vote Kharixi. I know I will if the Cresselia92 wagon doesn't beat it.

Your self vote is dumb (and this is coming from me, of all players) and I would rather you vote Kharixi. I know I will if the Cresselia92 wagon doesn't beat it.
I just don't see the point in that, honestly. I just don't have the energy to fight you, and I really do admit that this game hasn't been my best performance.

Do you really think Kharixi is more scummy than how you see me?

Not sure if this is the right place for that, but I’m going to step down from the game. There have been a plethora of things that have come out and I cannot keep up with this thread anymore, unfortunately. :/

Not sure what will happen now or what will be the decision of the hosts, but I wanted to say it openly.

I just don't see the point in that, honestly. I just don't have the energy to fight you, and I really do admit that this game hasn't been my best performance.

Do you really think Kharixi is more scummy than how you see me?

But I'm "fighting" for you to vote Kharixi. If you don't have the energy to "fight" me, how is it difficult to just agree?

You're better dealt with a vigilante kill. If there's a lynchproof Mafia related role, I think that for the sake of balance, it's more likely that a Town Vigilante is out there to counter it. If not, then you may be much more likely to be telling the truth.

Not sure if this is the right place for that, but I’m going to step down from the game. There have been a plethora of things that have come out and I cannot keep up with this thread anymore, unfortunately. :/

Not sure what will happen now or what will be the decision of the hosts, but I wanted to say it openly.

Fair enough. I hope you are able to manage!

Thanos said:
Now the spy chats, I think it's either Cressila62 or AussieEevee, but I'm bit hesitant in voting off Aussieevee since if his claim does turn out to be real we would've wasted a phase. I have an odd gut feeling that cressila is the mafia was speaking in the chat, and I do not want to tempt fate by voting off Ausieevee (even though him acting like he's confirmed town which is odd).
Unsure why you think it can't be both of them. Can you explain?

Also, I'm really confused. Is the governor ability still in effect or?

I'm talking about that one mafia in the chat who gave me vibes of Cressila and Aussieevee, but I think Cressila would be the better bet on scum. I still don't have anything of the other mafia on the rest of the chat.

I'm checking the vote total and right now it's a tie between AussieEevee and Kharixi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom