• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
w h a t clearly there is no hat clearly this is juuust my bare head

Bats are awesome. I can't believe I never realized their greatness. I'M HEREBY BATMAN
That's taken. How about BATBOY? Eugh. I sound like a delusional Robin.
Wait. Wait wait wait.
BATBOYGIRL
There. Now I'm representing both genders because I'm so nice.
tenor.gif

More like SMEGDAY
HAH

I'm beginning to think that hilariousness is a forgotten attempt on the internet. Same with the concept of being 'thick-skinned' and not letting some moron on the other side of the world affect them. I mean, isn't that an example of how screwed up society is? People shouldn't be so invested on their online life that they take crappy remarks from some person with a brain cell deficiency to heart. Remember real life, people?! It exists, you know! Its filled with terrible wonders, but the tragedies and jerks that pervade it are worth the good bits. So everyone.. please don't waste your lives on the computer or a phone. That's the most depressing thing I can even imagine.

You're welcome! I hereby proclaim that we all must be proactive on delivering our own happiness!

And here's more advice:
If you're in a crappy job where people are abusive, in passive or aggressive ways, get out. Money can never be worth belittlement. Same with relationships! If you like somebody, but they keep doing little 'warning sign' stuff then you should also get out.

Also keep in mind that if people are rude to you online, that they're the littlest people there are and it's never personal - everything they're throwing at you is actually directed at themselves. They're frustrated simpletons who are too cowardly to confront real life people.

And the final thrust!
If you want to do something in life, but you think 'but I'll be 40 by the time im actually able to do it'... you're gonna be 40 anyway. The only difference is that you won't be doing what you love.

More like SMEGDAY
HAH

I'm beginning to think that hilariousness is a forgotten attempt on the internet. Same with the concept of being 'thick-skinned' and not letting some moron on the other side of the world affect them. I mean, isn't that an example of how screwed up society is? People shouldn't be so invested on their online life that they take crappy remarks from some person with a brain cell deficiency to heart. Remember real life, people?! It exists, you know! Its filled with terrible wonders, but the tragedies and jerks that pervade it are worth the good bits. So everyone.. please don't waste your lives on the computer or a phone. That's the most depressing thing I can even imagine.
Are you secretly a poet? :p

Indian_flying_foxes_%28Pteropus_giganteus_giganteus%29.jpg

IMG_1682%2BLittle%2BBrown%2Bbat.jpg

I grew up with this bat
latest

As a four-year-old, whenever I knew this part was coming up, I'd go hide behind the kitchen counter until I knew it was all over. If that was not possible, I'd scream my eyeballs out BECAUSE ITS JUST TOO FRIGHTENING

Uuuuuurgghhh I just dredged up so many years of trauma
giphy-13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom