• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
189px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg
Coulommiers_lait_cru.jpg

I miss the old days where people used to say 'yo mama' jokes at every god forsaken opportunity, and how saying things were gay was an expression of disdainful endearment. Those things are so superficial and meaningless that taking offence in itself is the real joke.

Urgghhh I'll write that self esteem blog tomorrow 'cause right now my blood sugar is as low as my opinion of the internet.

Thinking of a name change, any ideas?

Thinking of Jelly King

Beats me
Also, bagels.

Trump?

Glazed-Donut.jpg

That bagel just got a spray tan.

Jack%27s_Donuts.jpg

189px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg
Coulommiers_lait_cru.jpg

salade-fruits-gingembre-confit-7034.jpg

Love me some fruit salad.

Gimme!

Rainbow-Jello-Cut-2004-Jul-30.jpg

Here you go!
Fruit-Salad-Honey-Lime-Dressing-IMAGES-223.jpg

Can I have some rainbow jelly please?

Of course.
Jelly_babies.jpg

Thank you!
*Eats the bowl instantly*
Good karma awaits you for giving me this delicious fruit salad.

Thanks!*Eats*

You're welcome. I always like to do good.
1490449948.kayakazan_083_fatter_dad.png
*Krookodile stomps in, eats all the food (also snatching away @Icy Wind's bowl just before she can eat it), lets out a massive burp, pats his swollen belly, and waddles off, leaving only crumbs and deep footprints in his wake*

EDIT: Sorry, too late, @Thanos. It's already gone. (Had to redo the message.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom