• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM080: Sand's Storm! Ice Cave Double Battle!!

I think it makes a certain amount of sense that Ash doesn’t know everyone at the league beforehand. That would be just weird.
Yes, of course. How I would not know including the villainous team as well. However those Z-Move will not occurred until they made their own appearance. Which is what you and me are expecting in the future new episode. Specially the last member of the Elite Four, Kahili might debut some point and Ash may challenge to a battle with her for a test and a potentiality of his Rowlet evolution above at the cloud. We don't know, if that might happen or not. Like I say only 50/50 chance. Despite, the latest poster featuring Decidueye along with some pokémon in their final form.

Despite, the latest poster featuring Decidueye along with some pokémon in their final form.

Do you mean this poster?
upload_2018-7-1_12-0-40.jpeg

I doubt it means anything since last time I checked no one in the main cast had Eevee, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Dugtrio, Stufful or Pikipek.
Ash is also highly unlikely to challenge an E4 member anytime soon.

I don’t think the main cast will be showing off all the Z-Moves. I think Decidium and Groundium will be shown off at the league/by some other character, for instance.

I like this episode quite a bit. I thought Lillie got some good focus and growth from this episode. I'm thinking maybe Snowy doesn't want to evolve yet considering the fact that Lillie hasn't trained with it near enough (probably) for it to feel confident enough to want to evolve. I wonder if Lillie will want to train with Snowy more now that she has the Icium-Z. Maybe if she trains more with Snowy it'll feel more like it's ready to evolve at some point down the road.

One other thing I liked about this episode is the fact that, unlike previous episodes of this sort, they *didn't* spend too much time focusing on the other groups. Like, Lana was hilarious just saying "we're going this way" and she was right in her picks. And the Kiawe/Ash scenes, I felt, were short enough & to the point. Pikachu/Lycanroc's group wasn't even focused on at all which was an interesting change.

So, I'm glad that most of the focus stayed on Lillie's trio. Good episode, I felt, all around.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom