• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM082: Dance Dance in Evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm expecting that either Tsareena or Primarina will appear in this episode.

Whoa! This was a pleasant surprise! A new episode title! Good to know that we're only getting a one-week break for the movie. Also, even better to know that we'll be getting an evolution! My guess would be Steenee.

Also also, smooth title! Actually made me smile!

I think it's rather early for Steenee to evolve, considering how it hasn't done much and Mallow rarely gets focus. If anything, this will most likely be another wild Pokemon centered episode.

I think it's rather early for Steenee to evolve, considering how it hasn't done much and Mallow rarely gets focus. If anything, this will most likely be another wild Pokemon centered episode.

True but Bounsweet evolved as early as episode 18 in Mallow's first focus episode

First summary
Summary.
Adamant said:
It's been decided that the classmates at the Pokémon School will all present a "PokéDance", where their Pokémon will dance a dance the Trainer has come up with. They all start coming up with dances that make the best use of their Partner Pokémon's individual qualities, but...

SERENA IS CONFIRMED!!!

Could it be Serena's return? Or an episode about Kaki, since dance is his profession in the games?

If Steenee does evolve into Tsareena, will we see it take on a personality closer to Ash's Charizard or Iris' Dragonite?

Looks, just because the picture is Mallow and Steenee dancing does NOT mean Steenee will evolve.

In fact, I hate the idea. Bounsweet evolving was one of the most DEMy asspull evolutions the TV show has ever had (and that's saying something :confused:). Steenee evolving into Tsareena in what sounds like a SOL filler sounds even worse (though Steenee's evolution was in an SOl episode too :cautious:).

Though I kind of wouldn't be surprised because A) it's been long enough since Mallow got something it might happen, and B) the screenwriters CLEARLY don't know what to DO with her, so giving her an evolution for NO reason wouldn't surpise me at this point...:confused:

I'm actually hoping that Kiawe will get some focus in this episode since dance is his specialty in the game version.

Maybe expending some of that excess energy through dance will calm down that ridiculous Marowak of his so it's not "flying off the handle" so much anymore....

Even if it isn't Steenee (her focus in that image makes me think she might be important regardless), I'm pretty sure something's gonna evolve here. Would they have included the term so bluntly in this episode's title otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom