• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia It's All About ME 2 Mafia: Endgame: Resourceful Plans - 8/7/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that we're still at random voting and I noticed some of the players join a bandwagon and then they unvote and vote another player. I'll have to do some thinking about this before I place my vote before the day ends.

^The most fluff post of the game, so far

I see that we're still at random voting and I noticed some of the players join a bandwagon and then they unvote and vote another player. I'll have to do some thinking about this before I place my vote before the day ends.

Darthwagoning is fun and all (heck, we can always find a way to enjoy pushing Darth around), but if you felt the need to tell us all that there's nothing that you can comment on AND that you're going to take time to think, you're not earning any special accomplishment medals for it.

##Unvote
##Vote: Jinjo

I like where this is going already

Vote: DarthWolf

I'd like to add, that I'm 900% sure that an ITP exists in this game (I'd say 1000% sure, but I'm not the ITP, frustratingly, so I'm just sure it's one of you).

Just wanted to drop that out before we carry on with the rest of the game.
What makes you so sure on this?

Also, talk about joke voting, total chaos XD
The only serious vote so far seems to be the one above me. About it though, although I get Elie's reasoning, it's not that weird from Jinjo to do such a thing. It's not enough for me to place a vote on.

Vote: Elieson

You're the one who is suspicious for joining an early bandwagon and then you vote me when all I did was I said I would do some thinking which should help me on figuring out who the Mafia is. I don't do random vote and if I did do a random vote, then 80% of the time my vote will be on a Townie. I wanted to do some rereading figuring out who the Mafia is but we're still at a random vote.

I also find this suspicious that you revealed that you have a role that lets you pacify an ITP. What you just did is you revealed your role to an ITP and you're just making yourself an ITP victim. If I had a role that lets me pacify an ITP, I wouldn't even reveal my role like that on Day 1 and instead, I would try my best to keep myself hidden as a Townie figuring out who the ITP is and pacify the ITP. The only ITP I can think of that would be in this game is a Cult Leader and to me, that felt like as if you wanted to sacrifice your Town role and join the Cult making this game hard for Town to win. I really don't know what to think of your Role pm. Either you are Mafia, or you're a Townie who just wants to be an ITP victim.

Most of the stuff so far seems like fluff, but I'll give it another read over later.

Vote: Elieson

You're the one who is suspicious for joining an early bandwagon and then you vote me when all I did was I said I would do some thinking which should help me on figuring out who the Mafia is. I don't do random vote and if I did do a random vote, then 80% of the time my vote will be on a Townie. I wanted to do some rereading figuring out who the Mafia is but we're still at a random vote.

I also find this suspicious that you revealed that you have a role that lets you pacify an ITP. What you just did is you revealed your role to an ITP and you're just making yourself an ITP victim. If I had a role that lets me pacify an ITP, I wouldn't even reveal my role like that on Day 1 and instead, I would try my best to keep myself hidden as a Townie figuring out who the ITP is and pacify the ITP. The only ITP I can think of that would be in this game is a Cult Leader and to me, that felt like as if you wanted to sacrifice your Town role and join the Cult making this game hard for Town to win. I really don't know what to think of your Role pm. Either you are Mafia, or you're a Townie who just wants to be an ITP victim.

I like that you're trying to figure something out here, but there's a couple of things I personally disagree with.

1) 90% of people jokevote, and even though it keeps getting talked about in each game I play, for some reason early bandwagons are an issue. In maybe 5 out of the past 7 games from memory, early bandwagons seem to be contentious, but always bring out good discussion and make the game easier. So Elieson jumping onto an early joke BW, especially for Elieson, is not alignment indicative.
2) Your post just saying you'll read stuff is CWACing and isn't achieving anything. Elieson voted you for pressure (so you would talk more), and you've responded with an OMGUS vote.
3) It's not bad to vote for a townie. The town is expected to mislynch, and jokevotes won't stand by the end of Day 1, meaning that those votes won't end up on a townie. I don't think we're at random voting now, as you've put a serious vote on Elieson.
4) Elieson is just notifying us that there's an ITP in his own way. I highly doubt he's trying to get himself killed from an ITP.

Oh, and since votes are currently for Elieson and I don't want them lynched, I'm going to vote Jinjo. They seem like they're more defensive and hesistant to find mafia than usual.

I'll might as well just role claim now. I'm the Dreaming God which causes a global passive effect on the entire game for instance allowing all players to speak to each other privately for the duration of the game or shortening the phase. A Dreaming God possesses a list of different flavor names during each night can choose an ability to use. Every time when I play a Mafia game, Elementar always accuses me for being a Mafia and I did not feel pressure voted, I'm just saying how suspicious Elieson looked. Now that I have already role claimed, I have 2 votes on me.

Hmm...Jinjo looks mighty defensive to just up and roleclaim like that. It feels different from her usual play, somehow. And something seems fishy about the claim itself...hard to say, but the way it’s worded feels like she looked it up/got a fakeclaim from a scumbud rather than getting it from her own role PM? That’s what I think could be the case, anyways...

Unvote: TheCapsFan
Vote: Jinjo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom