• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM084: The Shape of Family, Bevenom's Feelings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KenzeyEevee
I don't think Poni will be be skipped. Because, in order to enter the league. All the Island Kahuna grand trial needed to be complete as well. My guess is that Poni island challenge will come during the Ultra Necrozma Arc.

Not to even mention, the final member of the Elite Four (Kahili) still hasn't making her entrance into the series yet. But sooner or later will be. If she debut, I hope is a sport filler episode that featuring the golf. You know, most of the time she always played that sport and the possibility of wanting to become the Top Pokémon Golfer in her own dream, perhaps.
Yeah I hope so. It would be logical tbh.

With Mina debuting here, Lillie will probably obtain the Fairium Z from Poni's Fairy trial.
@Rath
I can assure you. The answer is very unlikely. Just check at Episode 74 and the battle with Jessie's Mimikyu. No reward of Ghostium Z. So don't get your hope and bet on this episode.

The only thing, that I can say the story will be exactly the same thing like in Observatory except without sad moment. While Mina trying to be like Valerie in XY series to communicate pokémon by speaking their language.

Why would she deserve two crystals and the others (except Ash) just one?

Lana and Kiawe specialize in a type, and Gladion probably will have at least one more Z Crystal by the next time we see them.

Lillie doesn't specialize in any one type (except possibly Fairy) so there's nothing stopping her from getting a second Z-Crystal. Plus it's worth nothing that she got an animation similar to Ash's for obtaining a Z Crystal when no other character has.

@Rath
I can assure you. The answer is very unlikely. Just check at Episode 74 and the battle with Jessie's Mimikyu. No reward of Ghostium Z. So don't get your hope and bet on this episode.

The only thing, that I can say the story will be exactly the same thing like in Observatory except without sad moment. While Mina trying to be like Valerie in XY series to communicate pokémon by speaking their language.

Ghostium Z would be useless to Ash.

Lana and Kiawe specialize in a type, and Gladion probably will have at least one more Z Crystal by the next time we see them.

Lillie doesn't specialize in any one type (except possibly Fairy) so there's nothing stopping her from getting a second Z-Crystal. Plus it's worth nothing that she got an animation similar to Ash's for obtaining a Z Crystal when no other character has.

Ghostium Z would be useless to Ash.
Now she has a icium Z and she has just an A. Vulpix. So I dont see why she should receive the Fairium Z

Even if she doesn't, Snowy could still learn Moonblast as its fourth move (being an egg move doesn't matter since Ash's Torracat learned Revenge), or Lillie could catch a Fairy type.

Plus, y'know, main Pokegirl privileges.
Haha. That is why she doesnt have a second pokémon yet and we are 80 episodes far.

Haha. That is why she doesnt have a second pokémon yet and we are 80 episodes far.
@KenzeyEevee
Not to even mention, she haven't get her own Z-Power Ring yet as well. My only guess will be in between of 85 or 95.

Lillie has an Ice Stone and Alolan Ninetales is an Ice/Fairy Type...
@PkmnTrainerV
My only determined the outcome is the key of her lovely Snowy evolve will be Mallow's and Lana pokémon to get evolve. So that Lillie will finally realize to face a impossible foes that can't defeat. She will have no choice but to do it.

That wasn't come until in episode 82 and see how Mallow's development plays out.

@KenzeyEevee
My only determined the outcome is the key of her lovely Snowy evolve will be Mallow's and Lana pokémon to get evolve. So that Lillie will finally realize to face a impossible foes that can't defeat. She will have no choice but to do it.

They aren't going to evolve Snowy because of marketing and Lillie won't be able to hold it in her arms anymore.

tkt10199_2_1509433813.jpg

This is what confirmed that Snowy will be a Vulpix forever, or at least until the end of the series. They're gonna pull a Pikachu and have Snowy be strong without evolving.

They aren't going to evolve Snowy because of marketing and Lillie won't be able to hold it in her arms anymore.

This is what confirmed that Snowy will be a Vulpix forever, or at least until the end of the series. They're gonna pull a Pikachu and have Snowy be strong without evolving.
Of course because she is popular.

@Rath
I know what you mean. But, your saying of her getting Fairium Z is also out of question. Because, the story of this episode is only focusing on Ash & Poipole from Mina try to find out the answer of the cute ultra beasts secrets that lay inside and that is all about. No Z-Crystal or trial is mention as well. That include question about Lillie getting the Fairy Z-Crystal is not going to occurred in this episode.

@Rath
I know what you mean. But, your saying of her getting Fairium Z is also out of question. Because, the story of this episode is only focusing on Ash & Poipole from Mina try to find out the answer of the cute ultra beasts secrets that lay inside and that is all about. No Z-Crystal or trial is mention as well. That include question about Lillie getting the Fairy Z-Crystal is not going to occurred in this episode.

I'm not saying Lillie will get it in THIS episode, I'm saying that since Mina is debuting here and not on Poni Island, there's a chance Lillie could take the Fairy trial on Poni Island (Totem Ribombee) and get the Fairium Z from that.

I'm not saying Lillie will get it in THIS episode, I'm saying that since Mina is debuting here and not on Poni Island, there's a chance Lillie could take the Fairy trial on Poni Island (Totem Ribombee) and get the Fairium Z from that.
@Rath
Yes, but however she need to get Z-Power Ring first before she can get the second one. Because, now holding is pretty much useless since the latest announcement of episode 82 to 85 didn't tell her to get one. So my guess it will be around between episode 86 to 96 somewhere. She will get that at some point during those times. Following those episodes aired, Guzma, Plumeria, Kahili or even fourth island Kahuna (Hapu) might probably starting to make the entrance to the series in those time span. The writer have absolutely no reason to go so long for in those episodes that she won't get her own Bracelet in any of those event, right?

Last edited:
I don’t know anything or have any opinion on the whole “will the fairium z be given out” argument but I am looking forward to this episode. I’m happy to see Mina debut in the series and hope she is more than just a one-off character as I really enjoyed her in the games (particularly USUM). Also, possible Poipole development and backstory is very exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom