• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

So there's nothing new to talk about? Is it going to be a repetition of last year news drought? I really hope this won't happen next year for gen 8.

So there's nothing new to talk about? Is it going to be a repetition of last year news drought? I really hope this won't happen next year for gen 8.

It won't for gen 8.

USUM and LGPE are not new regions and thus have limited new stuff in it than their originals, but gen 8 will be a completely new region, so they likely want too showcase all Pokemon (I hope not), all the gym leaders (By a lack of a better word, since we don't know if they return), evil team and more stuff, although i do expect nothing before April, because they want to market LGPE games.

It hasn't even been a month yet since E3. The teaser at the end of the upcoming movie is supposed to have some news, although it may not be game-related.

It hasn't even been a month yet since E3. The teaser at the end of the upcoming movie is supposed to have some news, although it may not be game-related.

Imo the best they can do to start moving some more traction is showing that new Pokémon so LG have more marketeable content.
Althought I don't expect something as extensive as SM.

there's a rumor that a nintendo direct thing will happen july 22-28 most likely 27th and that pokemon may be talked about then.

Imo the best they can do to start moving some more traction is showing that new Pokémon so LG have more marketeable content.
Althought I don't expect something as extensive as SM.
At this point, I’m assuming LGPE have nothing going for them other than nostalgia. This game seems nothing more than a stripped-down Yellow version. I really, really, really hope I’m wrong. Please, Game Freak. USUM isn’t enough to hold the non-nostalgia lovers and non-GO players until next year.

I will say something though, LGPE have made me put more of an effort into playing Pokemon Go. So there's that.

Please, Game Freak. USUM isn’t enough to hold the non-nostalgia lovers and non-GO players until next year.

Keep in mind gen 8 was always scheduled for a 2019 release, so it's better having something over nothing. Still, I understand the concern.

At this point, I’m assuming LGPE have nothing going for them other than nostalgia. This game seems nothing more than a stripped-down Yellow version. I really, really, really hope I’m wrong. Please, Game Freak. USUM isn’t enough to hold the non-nostalgia lovers and non-GO players until next year.

Every new gen is three years apart, so i don't know why you are complaining since this has always been the case.

Every new gen is three years apart, so i don't know why you are complaining since this has always been the case.

Nope.

Gen 1-2 3 yeaers
Gen 2-3 3 years
Gen 3-4 4 years
Gen 4-5 4 years
Gen 5-6 3 years
Gen 6-7 3 years
Gen 7-8 3 years.

It's probably a good idea to wait until the end of the month before making that call. Forms aren't the only new content remakes could have (not to mention that they could add new variants if they wanted), and a post-game story would be kept for the final announcement.

Why would new Alola forms show up in a Kanto remake? that doesn't make sense. Especially when youre already in Kanto and you have to get the Alola forms fro Pokemon GO

1. They could introduce variants in Go in specific countries that haven't been used yet in the main series. They would then be transferred to LGPE.

2. Genetic mutations in the spirit of Mewtwo. I didn't use the term 'regional'.

I wouldn't bet on either, but it's possible.

1. They could introduce variants in Go in specific countries that haven't been used yet in the main series. They would then be transferred to LGPE.

2. Genetic mutations in the spirit of Mewtwo. I didn't use the term 'regional'.

I wouldn't bet on either, but it's possible.

If they don't count as Alola forms sure. Because Alola is Hawaii, so why would a Alola idk, Buneary show up in London etc

Well, guess I’ll go ahead and say it...

... IT’S FUCKING NOTHING!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom