• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview M21: Everyone's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogasu said that the one line about it is vague, but it's the simplest explanation. It is not as if Ash's past is relevant anymore (it would be if the movie were about Ho-Oh and Lugia's connection).

Was Lurantis confirmed in this movie? Since Lycanroc and Incinerar appeared in the movie 20, probably other Alola Pokémon will make appearances in Movie 21!

Okay sooooo I'm finding it pretty hard to be excited for this movie. Maybe it's just because of the trailers we've gotten, but everything I've seen looks supremely... boring. Even today's new trailer. I also feel like there's not enough time going to be spent on each of these characters, but I could be wrong.

Nothing really standout animation-wise, either... except for Iwane's part, that is.

View: https://twitter.com/AshitanoGin/status/1014914334261211138

Looks spectacular. Hopefully there's some other awesome animators working in the movie, too.

Okay sooooo I'm finding it pretty hard to be excited for this movie. Maybe it's just because of the trailers we've gotten, but everything I've seen looks supremely... boring. Even today's new trailer. I also feel like there's not enough time going to be spent on each of these characters, but I could be wrong.

Nothing really standout animation-wise, either... except for Iwane's part, that is.

View: https://twitter.com/AshitanoGin/status/1014914334261211138

Looks spectacular. Hopefully there's some other awesome animators working in the movie, too.

I found it hard to be excited for Pokemon: I Choose You!, and it turned out to be an okay movie. My main excitement for the movie is the animation itself, not so much the story's premise.

tumblr_pblsceEshP1sjhfmco1_1280.jpg

Has anyone posted this here yet?? they look so good, I love their redesigns! It makes me wish they had gotten proper redesigns each saga (instead of one lame recolor that lasted ~20 episodes)

Too much skin from Jessie, and James just looks off with how short the white shirt is.

This movie is all about the new characters for me, which is not to say that they're contenders for best design.

Has anyone posted this here yet?? they look so good, I love their redesigns! It makes me wish they had gotten proper redesigns each saga (instead of one lame recolor that lasted ~20 episodes)

That's it, Jess! 4Kids is long gone, so show off what your mama gave ya!

You too, James! Get rid of that undershirt and show us your work!

It's just too bad they won't get to do shit... :cry:

It screams Gen 8 legendary or Mythical, though knowing this particular director, I wouldn't put a little romantic teaser out of the question. Doubtful yes, but not put of the question. Also might be the reveal of the eeveelution if it's not brought up sooner.
Romantic how do you mean?

Team Rocket are lookin good...
in b4 the movie gives them jack shit to do making them useless just like the last film which I am absolutely fearing that lightning will strike twice in this case

Is there a place to listen to samples of the soundtrack like there was for last year's film?

I found it hard to be excited for Pokemon: I Choose You!, and it turned out to be an okay movie. My main excitement for the movie is the animation itself, not so much the story's premise.
I'm kinda with you at this point, haha. At least they're continuing to try something different.

Is there a place to listen to samples of the soundtrack like there was for last year's film?
I've been checking CDjapan, Amazon.jp, and other pages every day, but nothing yet... I'm sure they'll be up relatively soon, though!

Honestly, I'm most hyped to hear how the music in this movie will be. I hope it's a lot like I Choose You, with a ton of new takes on older music. That's also why I'm excited that Lugia's theme has been in the trailers: I don't want to get my hopes too high... buuuuuut it'd be absolutely awesome if Miyazaki made new versions of the unreleased music from Revelation Lugia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom