• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Miis?

Reaction score
(I'm not sure where does this thread belong, so I apologize if this is the wrong place)
Hi! I just started playing Tomodachi Life yesterday and, well, I wanted to fill the island with Miis based on the gym leaders, captains and elite four. The problem is that I suck making miis, so can somebody help me with QR codes, or at least tell me how to make less sucky miis? I already have all the Kanto leaders and elite four, btw.

If you have a Wii, they have that feature where you can select faces that look close to what you want, so you can narrow down features without putting them on yourself.

If you have a Wii, they have that feature where you can select faces that look close to what you want, so you can narrow down features without putting them on yourself.
You know, I keep forgetting the 3DS and the Wii has that function. I'll see what I can I do once I defeat Wulfric in Pokémon X.

EDIT: Apparently, the 3DS doesn't have that function and my Wii is unavailable right now. Back to square one.

Last edited:
No, no, it's not just your country. They literally discontinued the app. Like, even if you got it, it wouldn't let you log in or anything.
Oh, I didn't know about it. I guess in this case I couldn't blame the fact that a worldwide release is not literally worldwide.

So far I have been trying to make my own miis but they look, I don't know, have you ever seen a movie based on a real person and the actor they choose for the role doesn't look like the person in question? That's what how they look. You can say it's an in-name only thing.

Oh, I didn't know about it. I guess in this case I couldn't blame the fact that a worldwide release is not literally worldwide.

So far I have been trying to make my own miis but they look, I don't know, have you ever seen a movie based on a real person and the actor they choose for the role doesn't look like the person in question? That's what how they look. You can say it's an in-name only thing.
You could always try googling for images of Miis. Them you can either recreate it yourself or hope that they also uploaded the QR code for it.

That's the thing, most gym leaders and elite four don't have miis. I guess it has something to do with the fact that the hairstyles are either hard to recreate or the lack of hats in the Mii Maker gets in the way. At least Tomodachi Life fixes the hair color issues. Oh well, guess I have to keep trying.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom