• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia! - Endgame (7/19/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asleep and I'm really sorry you all had to wait for me like that. Looking at Kyriaki's role pm, it says she dies when she targets an anti-town. My result said she visited Cilantro and it looks like he is Mafia.

Vote: Cilantro

Vote: @Cilantro
Got some explaining to do pal.

VOTE: Cilantro

Only one person died though. How can you put the blame on Cilantro when it's very possible that Kyriaki died because she was Nightkilled, rather than it being because of her masonizer?

Only one person died though. How can you put the blame on Cilantro when it's very possible that Kyriaki died because she was Nightkilled, rather than it being because of her masonizer?
We can't know for sure, but it still gives better than normal odds on Cilantro being potential Mafia. And given that Cilantro hadn't done much so far, his response should help us figure out how we feel about him.

A) Either Mafia targeted me and Lone protected me or Mafia targeted Lone and he protected himself while Kyriaki visited Cilantro and died.

or

B) Mafia targeted Kyriaki for the nightkill.

We can't know for sure,

??????????????

You're the Doctor... if you didn't protect Kyriaki, or you protected her but have been told that you've blocked, then you know that it's much more likely that it's because of her Masonizer.

but it still gives better than normal odds on Cilantro being potential Mafia. And given that Cilantro hadn't done much so far, his response should help us figure out how we feel about him.

So, PoE? Process of Elimination it is.

??????????????

You're the Doctor... if you didn't protect Kyriaki, or you protected her but have been told that you've blocked, then you know that it's much more likely that it's because of her Masonizer.

So, PoE? Process of Elimination it is.
I probably should just say who I protected, to make things clearer. I protected Jinjo last night. So the two possibilities are
  1. They tried to shoot Jinjo (since she'd be the one with the information on who Kyriaki targeted) and failed
  2. They flat out shot Kyriaki
Either could be true, but Cilantro's response would help clear things up.

It's possible that Kyriaki used his Rolestopper instead of Masonizer, but I don't know why he would have targeted Cilantro with that ability given there were much better targets to choose from.

So, [Vote] Cilantro

.......is there even anything I can say?

I may be Independent, but that doesn't mean I'm not convenient!

Players:
1. Lone_Garurumon - Town Doctor
2. Cilantro - ???
3. Feenie - ???
4. DarthWolf - ???
5. jdthebud - ???
6. Jinjo - Tracker, claim proven
7. Elementar - Town Restless Spirit
8. Pika_pika42 - Miller, used item to go back two phases in the past
9. HumanDawn - Independent Survivor
10. Thanos - ???
11. Doctor Floptopus - ???
14. TheCapsFan - ???

1 of ??? is an item giver, gave one to Pika_pika42.
WITHOUT

MAFIA OUT OF DOCTOR FLOPTOPUS, THECAPSFAN, CILANTRO, FEENIE, DARTHWOLF, JDTHEBUD

CLAIM OF INVENTOR AND CONVERT SK NARROW TO FOUR

THREE OUT OF FOUR CHANCE
So, we have 6 undetermined players as of now, inventor, watcher, and convert sk being the 2 town roles out of them. I'm the watcher, and while I know it certainly doesn't help that I don't have any results to back up this claim, I planned on using it on Kyriaki last night, but I fell asleep. That sounds like a pathetic excuse, i know, but I'm being as honest as I can. What I suggest, however, is looking into the other listed member for potential suspects. Darthwolf should probably be eliminated, due to him being previously silenced, which leaves us with JD, Feenie, Caps, and Floptopus. Floptopus has been relatively inactive, and I'm not picking up on anything notably suspicious from the other three, so Vote: Doctor Floptopus

I can already feel the backlash but I'm trying my best

VOTE: Cilantro.

Is it possible that there could be both a tracker and a watcher in the game? @Cilantro is your ability a limited shot, or is it unlimited? I know they have different functions - but they are pretty similar. Why don't you have any results, by the way? Is it because you haven't used your ability, or? I can see what you mean about Doctor Floptopus, because they have been rather inactive - moreso than anyone else (besides Thanos) - but with your claim and the slightly incriminating track, it's coming together like so.

Looking back at some other players is worth a go, but I think this is a lead worth pursuing. I'm having a hard time imagining a tracker and a watcher - both unlimited - here. Not to mention a watcher with nothing to back up the claim. I'd already expressed some of my suspicions with Cilantro before, as well.

It's possible that Kyriaki used his Rolestopper instead of Masonizer, but I don't know why he would have targeted Cilantro with that ability given there were much better targets to choose from.

So, [Vote] Cilantro
Well, it wouldn't matter, which role he used. Since his PM says that if he "targets an anti-Town player with any action" he'll die. So no matter which role he used it would've killed him if he hit an anti-town.

I'm the watcher, and while I know it certainly doesn't help that I don't have any results to back up this claim, I planned on using it on Kyriaki last night, but I fell asleep.
And the reason that you have no results from the original N1 is?

Vote: Doctor Floptopus
BTW, if you're trying to get something out of an inactive, it helps to ping 'em.
@Doctor Floptopus I know your internet apparently isn't the best, but do you have anything to say about what's happened since you last showed up?

VOTE: Cilantro.

Is it possible that there could be both a tracker and a watcher in the game? @Cilantro is your ability a limited shot, or is it unlimited? I know they have different functions - but they are pretty similar. Why don't you have any results, by the way? Is it because you haven't used your ability, or? I can see what you mean about Doctor Floptopus, because they have been rather inactive - moreso than anyone else (besides Thanos) - but with your claim and the slightly incriminating track, it's coming together like so.

Looking back at some other players is worth a go, but I think this is a lead worth pursuing. I'm having a hard time imagining a tracker and a watcher - both unlimited - here. Not to mention a watcher with nothing to back up the claim. I'd already expressed some of my suspicions with Cilantro before, as well.

Well, it wouldn't matter, which role he used. Since his PM says that if he "targets an anti-Town player with any action" he'll die. So no matter which role he used it would've killed him if he hit an anti-town.

And the reason that you have no results from the original N1 is?
My ability is unlimited, and I haven't used it yet.

Doctor Floptopus has been more on the inactive lurking side, so yes, someone to look into. I want to see what they come in and say. There hasn't been much to say about their posts, looking back. In fact, there's really only been two posts of Floptopus's that have any type of discussion, and then, they don't really provide any of their own thoughts.

But Cilantro's not providing any type of evidence to back up their ability... and, along with Jinjo's tracking, it's the best lead we've got. So I'm not going to move my vote.

unvote
vote: @TheCapsFan
vote: hUmandawn
vote: ciLantro vote: jInjo vote: piKa_pika42 vote: elemEntar
vote: eleMentar vote: kYriaki
vote: Pika_pika42 vOte: thanoS vote: cilanTro
voTe: blacepHalOn vote: hUmandawn vote: lone_Gururmon vote: Humandawn voTe: thanoS?

unvote

unvote
vote: @TheCapsFan
vote: hUmandawn
vote: ciLantro vote: jInjo vote: piKa_pika42 vote: elemEntar
vote: eleMentar vote: kYriaki
vote: Pika_pika42 vOte: thanoS vote: cilanTro
voTe: blacepHalOn vote: hUmandawn vote: lone_Gururmon vote: Humandawn voTe: thanoS?

unvote
THECAPSFAN, U LIKE MY POST, THOUGHTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom