• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Alolan forms of Kanto Pokémon are coming to Pokémon GO!

I have no clue who 61 of them are and I get like what, 5 or 6 gifts a day. I got a co-worker on it and Zexy, but the others? No clue.

Glad to see I'm not alone... My friend list has some users from these forums but I don’t have any idea on who the majority are.
... and I currently have 50+ friend requests remaining on which I'm deciding upon.

Got 2 Alolan Diglett and 3 Alolan Geodude already, so I have one of each evolution stage now.
I'm somewhat hoping to get some more Alolan Golem however, because they may see meta relevance as Electric attackers VS Flying-types. Even the current Lugia.

All I hatch from the 7KM eggs are Rattata and Meowth, and I already have a ton of candy for both mon. I caught Geodude in the wild, that said, I'm already over A-Forms being in Go.

I already had a number of Alolan Exeggutor from when they first released it and since then I have encountered Alolan Rattata, Geodude, and Diglett in the wild. Alolan Grimer is the main one I am after since I still need a number of dark types and poison types for their respective medals and Alolan Grimer would be a big help towards both.

Now up to 5 Alohan Vulpix but still havent evolved one. Missed out on Diglett tho. Sure he will be back tho.

Just glad that Alolan Raichu and Marowak stuck around for at least one more month in Raids. I didn't get a chance on Marowak yet, but this time it'll be much easier considering I'll be back in the urban area soon.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom