• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia! - Endgame (7/19/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks item giver for the vig kill. I killed Flop.

Sidenote: Mafia seems quite weak compared to what we've seen of town...

Knew it.

Yeah... last scum role must be Rolecop with maybe something else. It is a bastard game though, maybe the SK is the balance like how it was in helping the Mafia win in the Kingdom Hearts game?

Knew it.

Yeah... last scum role must be Rolecop with maybe something else. It is a bastard game though, maybe the SK is the balance like how it was in helping the Mafia win in the Kingdom Hearts game?
I am pleased to hear that you remember my game

IM

CORONER

I

AGREE

WITH

PIKA_PIKA42

_____

What's a Coroner?

It is a bastard game though, maybe the SK is the balance like how it was in helping the Mafia win in the Kingdom Hearts game?

I am pleased to hear that you remember my game
I am pleased to hear that you remember me helping the Mafia in that game. :p

What's a Coroner?
As per Mafia Wiki a Coroner is someone who can target dead players to gather any hidden information. Possibly to counter the Janitor.
Though, TheCapsFan would be able to provide more details about their role.

Looking at Feenie's role pm, she is the 2x Strongman and Silencer. Either Feenie used her Strongman ability to make sure Lone died or she silenced Caps. I thought DarthWolf was going to be Town because there was an early bandwagon on me on Day 1 when I was inactive and Feenie joined my early bandwagon which I have seen Mafias in previous games do. DarthWolf noticed I was inactive and I learned from DarthWolf inactives are no threat.

Vote: DarthWolf

Vote won't go to TheCapsfan unless he's going to claim that he can become the SK or something convincing.

Wow! Two Mafias dead on one night. I tracked jdthebud and he visited nobody and it looks like he is Town.

Vote: TheCapsFan
Doesn't immediatly clear him for that, but his role does.

Though I am not reading you as scum, you are not even confirmed Town because you were silenced. It could be an interesting Mafia strategy to pretend to be silenced and gain townie points.
Also, you are Darth. Your reputation precedes you. Town CANNOT trust you.
Oh I would so have done that :p

Vote: DarthWolf

Vote won't go to TheCapsfan unless he's going to claim that he can become the SK or something convincing.
You're making it too easy man. Yeah I was the temporary SK. The reason I forgot my silence was that my role change was also announced at the same time which got me hyped so I completely forgot it. The reason I didn't claim before jd and caps was to see if anyone dared to claimed the role alongside inventor. jd did indeed do that as expected.

vote: jInjo vote: eleMentar
vote: theCapsfan vOte: elementaR unvOte: elemeNtar votE: daRthwolf

vote: jInjo
vote: thecApsfan vote: lone_GaRurumon votE: Elementar
vote: darthWolf vote: jInjo voTe: tHecapsfan
vote: PIKAPIKA_42
Oh please, Most of the time only protection roles go before the kills, Silencer got shot so their silence got canceled. My vote is at the right place.

UNVOTE: Darthwolf
VOTE: TheCapsFan

Game over, TheCapsFan.

4. DarthWolf - Town, can become Serial Killer if Elementar dies
5. jdthebud - Inventor, gave helpful items to Town for them to use
6. Jinjo - Tracker, claim proven N1
7. Elementar - Restless Spirit, died but revived
8. Pika_pika42 - Miller & 1x Vig, killed Mafia
9. HumanDawn - Independent Survivor claim
10. Thanos - Uncounterclaimed Cop which is proven to be in the game via Godfather flip and Miller claim
14. TheCapsFan - Coroner claim

Doesn't immediatly clear him for that, but his role does.

Oh I would so have done that :p

You're making it too easy man. Yeah I was the temporary SK. The reason I forgot my silence was that my role change was also announced at the same time which got me hyped so I completely forgot it. The reason I didn't claim before jd and caps was to see if anyone dared to claimed the role alongside inventor. jd did indeed do that as expected.

Oh please, Most of the time only protection roles go before the kills, Silencer got shot so their silence got canceled. My vote is at the right place.
Actually when I've hosted, the kill goes last in priority before most actions, so actions go through before they are killed. So I think your logic here is wrong. That doesn't mean Caps isn't faking it, or that the silencer hit his own teammate to make them look town.

[Vote] TheCapsFan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom