• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM084: The Shape of Family, Bevenom's Feelings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2018-07-26-15-28-50-1.png

Salandit: "Tupper, draw me like one of those female Salandit that can evolve"

@BraixenFennekin
Unfortunately no. It will definitely return back where it come from, presumably Ultra Megalopolis right after conflicting with the pokemon of shenlong (Necrozma) is settle.

Edit: Also, what a nice drawing competition for next episode. I don't know if my memory can recall. Last time featuring those are in one of the episode from Hoenn or Sinnoh past adventure.
It was DP089. In that one Ash drew a picture of a dewgong.

Let me guess...the Skull grunts suck at drawing too -_- (though that was a cute Zubat pic). Unless it's because Tupper sucks/doesn't have the patience and the other 2 go along as usual.

Ugh can Mina join the main cast, please! Make her the new art teacher.

Heck, I wish we'd gotten her, Acerola and Ilima instead of the ones we got. (If just to cut down on the deja vu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom