• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
neat!!
I wonder if so too.
However if that mini island is suppose to represent Ireland I really hope they make it larger.... Ireland is a cool place.
If that map is a rotated Britain, then Ireland looks quite diminished.
Maybe the region is just based on the nation United Kingdom. Since that mini island resembles Northern Ireland, meaning they left out the Republic of Ireland.

Wow! Some of these mega evolutions sound exciting if true! A mega dragonite! Or a mega machamp or mega hitmonlee! Something I really found interesting was that if true, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon seem to be getting megas. That's probably going to be there cop out instead of introducing a new eeveelution.

Mega Arbok sounds really cool too.

Just because it's posted on 4chan doesn't mean it's a leak. This is posted in Fakemon threads, where people share fan designs.
Is this your drawing? It's really good!
It's not his. The file name is "Horab_Khepra_Khnumra_by_Weyard.jpg", and there's a signature with the same name on it, so that's probably the artist. (Looks like they just post on 4Chan, though, I couldn't find the picture on a DA profile of the same name)

Just because it's posted on 4chan doesn't mean it's a leak. This is posted in Fakemon threads, where people share fan designs.

It's not his. The file name is "Horab_Khepra_Khnumra_by_Weyard.jpg", and there's a signature with the same name on it, so that's probably the artist. (Looks like they just post on 4Chan, though, I couldn't find the picture on a DA profile of the same name)
Somebody said it was a leak and I forgot to image search

Well, I would be happy if they made a Mega Jynx since that was a Pokémon that was in almost all my Stadium teams. Mega Mr. Mime on the other hand... I hope that's fake, but knowing my luck with supposed leaks it's going to be true.

Well, I would be happy if they made a Mega Jynx since that was a Pokémon that was in almost all my Stadium teams. Mega Mr. Mime on the other hand... I hope that's fake, but knowing my luck with supposed leaks it's going to be true.
I am still really doubting the list being for megas since it's composed almost entirely of the signature pokemon for various NPCs plus Golem (who wasn't visible outside of trading in Gen 1). Not counting Mr. Mime since it has only appeared on one iteration of the list.

Really don't want mega eeveelutions either, because that might fill the eeveelution design quota. Rather get a new eeveelution than a flamier flareon.

We haven't confirmed this list yet either, right?

I didn't notice the Eeveelutions in the list. But now that I think about it, if it isn't Megas (I doubt it will be them), then what are the trademarks for? A new mechanic?

We've seen before that a trademark list is not necessarily a 1:1 reflection of upcoming Mega Evolutions, but that doesn't mean there is no overlap. A Pokemon with a new form has more marketing potential.

Also, Courtney had a Mega Camerupt and she was a bigger joke character than Jessie and James.

We've seen before that a trademark list is not necessarily a 1:1 reflection of upcoming Mega Evolutions, but that doesn't mean there is no overlap. A Pokemon with a new form has more marketing potential.

Also, Courtney had a Mega Camerupt and she was a bigger joke character than Jessie and James.

Depends on your team build-up. If i use a Psychic or Ground type against Jessie and James, they are also a joke.

Rather get a new eeveelution than a flamier flareon.
Yup. I worry that if this rumor is true, Game Freak giving the OG eeveelutions megas is just a cop out instead of giving us a new eeveelution.
Arbok and Weezing are also on the list and we know who they belong to- can anyone really see our lovable bumbling Team Rocket getting megas in a game?
Hmm...Not really. Team Rocket was always meant to be a gag, and not to be taken too seriously. Giving them Mega Arbok and Mega Weezing would certainly make them more of a foe. After seeing this, it does make me a little skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom