• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I would really hate it if they stopped introducing new Eeveelutions, it doesn't feel right to leave the other half of the types without them.
As I stated in another thread, I at least want a dragon type, fighting type, steel type, and flying type eeveelution. They can stop after that. But it does make sense to do every typing.

We've seen before that a trademark list is not necessarily a 1:1 reflection of upcoming Mega Evolutions, but that doesn't mean there is no overlap. A Pokemon with a new form has more marketing potential.

Also, Courtney had a Mega Camerupt and she was a bigger joke character than Jessie and James.

But she's also a Team Magma Admin, meaning she at least has a respectable position on her team. Jessie and James have always been bottom-of-the-ladder imbeciles. To give them mega evolutions in the game, especially for pokemon that they don't even own anymore, would be a massive misrepresentation of their characters.

Honestly, I would really hate it if they stopped introducing new Eeveelutions, it doesn't feel right to leave the other half of the types without them.

Saaaame. Even if they were to feel like eevee had too many evolutions, they could at least give us a variant eevee of some sort and do half and half.

I need my Flying and Ghost type eeveelutions. >=/ ...also my dream of a fluffy Normal-type eevee tank.

I don't recall anything about Alolan Oddish. Was that a popular rumor? I only remember Alolan Arcanine, Jynx, Alakazam, Arbok and Koffing from those days.

Alolan Oddish was a particularly popular choice for ‘leakers’ during the USUM leak season but we ended up with zero Alolan forms for that game so...

Those forms you mentioned were popular in the SM leak season (some of which carried over to USUM demands).

If they were to implement following Pokemon in the Gen 8 games, would they have it at the start of the game or you would have to unlock via a story related NPC?

I meant as in you would need a special trainer license in order to allow your Pokemon to follow you, I'm pretty sure the people of the Pokemon World know how powerful even a small Pokemon could be.

from 4chan
huge grain of salt

Here are some details about Pokemon Switch 2019 that I got from multiple different sources. Not sure how true some of these are but some of them I know are true.

- Project name "Euphoria"
- All 3 Starter Pokemon are part Fairy-Type
- 2 versions, one version is coloured light green and the other light purple
- New region, very European looking, not sure exactly what it's based on
- Evil team has 5 divisions
- Main theme of the games is "Emotion", like beauty for XY and nature for RSE
- Romance is a big part of the main story, not sure to what extent
- Better graphics than Let's Go
- 25-ish new Mega Evolutions, mostly gen 2, 5 and 6 Pokemon
- Over 80 new Pokemon

from 4chan
huge grain of salt

Here are some details about Pokemon Switch 2019 that I got from multiple different sources. Not sure how true some of these are but some of them I know are true.

- Over 80 new Pokemon
"Very European looking, not sure what it's based on"

Do... many european countries look alike or something?

Also why would all three starters be fairy-type.

- Over 80 new Pokemon
Thank you for posting this. But...come on, this is clearly fake. As another poster said, why would all three starters be part fairy type? And why would there be Gen 6 megas randomly out of nowhere? This is clearly someone latching on to those people who want a mega Delphox, or a mega Greninja to appease them so he can gain more credibility or something.

Also, i'm not voicing frustration with you, i'm voicing frustration with this so-called "leaker". He's not even trying to sound credible.

Yup. This leak is faker than Nicki Minaj's butt.

from 4chan
huge grain of salt

- Over 80 new Pokemon

1- Do we even know about Pokémon project names aside from Rainbow for Gen VII?
2- Like everyone else said, this gave everything away.
3- Are light green and light purple opposites? The only other time I have seen this was in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.
4- Well, I don't know that much about how European countries look, but at least you could look for a landmark to identify it.
5- I don't what that's supposed to mean. Something like Team Flare's scientists? If so, no thanks.
6- I don't think I have anything to say about this.
7- I think I would pass if they do this, even though Brendan and May's and Calem and Serena's relationship was shipping bait.
8- That's kind of obvious.
9- I guess people really warmed up to Megas, since I keep seeing them in "leaks".
10- And another realist part of this leak. I wonder if we will ever get a 100+ region again.

Overall, I think this is fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom