• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky you. I've never had that show in my possession in any way, shape, or form, and I don't think I've seen that behind the scenes thing for that show. Well, I guess the dinosaur one was good enough for me.
I believe they can be found on Youtube if you search 'Triumph of the Beasts'.
WHO HERE HAS WATCHED STRANGER THINGS
I've heard of it but I haven't seen it.
So, strangeness is today's theme, eh?

*creates a small "snowman" out of watermelons, with tomatos for eyes, a carrot for a nose, and cucumbers for arms*
It's a vegetarian man.

I've heard of it but I haven't seen it.

Well watch it! It's brilliant. Utterly. As if being 80's themed isn't great enough, it's very authentic feeling and the vibes and stories it dishes out are great. The characters are too. Action. Yes. Sadness, hell yeah and it's just brilliant. And it's the perfect kind of scary. No nightmares or violence. Just chills.

Well watch it! It's brilliant. Utterly. As if being 80's themed isn't great enough, it's very authentic feeling and the vibes and stories it dishes out are great. The characters are too. Action. Yes. Sadness, hell yeah and it's just brilliant. And it's the perfect kind of scary. No nightmares or violence. Just chills.
Well then, I'll definitely check it out.

WHO HERE HAS WATCHED STRANGER THINGS

Ain't it brilliant? Probably the best series I've ever seen in my lifetime. El is the best. Ah yeah! Beauty. Sheer beauty. And I'm not being creepy. I'm being APPRECIATIVE.

Anyway I wanna get some gifs of the series but with two episodes to go before season 2 ends... can't risk it. Some twat will give away the finale.
It's an amazing show....
Are you hyped for next season as much as I am?
Also, you knew Gaten Matarazzo had a brief role in the Blacklist, which is another brilliant show?

I believe they can be found on Youtube if you search 'Triumph of the Beasts'.
Thanks! I found it, and will watch it sooner or later. I'll be sure to tell you my opinions of it as soon as I've seen all the parts.
It's a vegetarian man.
That was literally what first came into my mind at that moment while trying to think of something utterly weird and random. Heh...

Oh, and I just remembered, it's been a while again. How's Harp been doing? My Primarina was so stunned by her previous performance that he started training hard too, and is now able to produce stable 200 inch balloons. Has Harp been improving? Can she do even bigger balloons than before?

Oh, and I just remembered, it's been a while again. How's Harp been doing? My Primarina was so stunned by her previous performance that he started training hard too, and is now able to produce stable 200 inch balloons. Has Harp been improving? Can she do even bigger balloons than before?
Harp's been doing good. She's been improving. Harp normally creates balloons around 200 inches but her highest record has been 288 inches. She's also started creating balloons that are other colors such as lavender, midnight blue, and magenta.

Harp's been doing good. She's been improving. Harp normally creates balloons around 200 inches but her highest record has been 288 inches. She's also started creating balloons that are other colors such as lavender, midnight blue, and magenta.
Impressive! Has her balloon shape control gotten any better? Can she do other shapes than a heart yet?

Impressive! Has her balloon shape control gotten any better? Can she do other shapes than a heart yet?
Yep. Harp would you like to show them?
*Harp nods and creates a 100 inch purple balloon shaped like an Ekans then creates a 150 inch green balloon shaped like an Alolan Exeggutor then a 200 inch midnight balloon shaped like Primarina*

Yep. Harp would you like to show them?
*Harp nods and creates a 100 inch purple balloon shaped like an Ekans then creates a 150 inch green balloon shaped like an Alolan Exeggutor then a 200 inch midnight balloon shaped like Primarina*
Impressive! But we're no slouches either! Show her what we've got, Primarina!

*Primarina nods and creates a blue 100 inch Popplio balloon, an orange 150 inch Alolan Raichu balloon, and a green 200 Tsareena balloon*

We're also in the progress of practicing something completely new: changing the shape and color of existing balloons by using Primarina's voice. We've so far only succeeded with round, unshaped balloons, but we're getting there.

Cool!!! Could you demonstrate?
Sure!

*Primarina creates a blue 100 inch balloon, after which he starts singing long continuous notes, increasing the balloon's size by 50 inches and changing its color to light green, and then decreasing its size by 20 inches and turning it yellow*

When this technique had been perfected, you could make your balloon Pokémon evolve, Mega Evolve, or change form! Heck, I think that with enough practice, we should be able to even display the proper colors and shapes that actually appear when the process happens with real Pokémon! Just imagine the possibilities!

You and Harp are free to try it out yourselves too, of course!

*Primarina creates a blue 100 inch balloon, after which he starts singing long continuous notes, increasing the balloon's size by 50 inches and changing its color to light green, and then decreasing its size by 20 inches and turning it yellow*

When this technique had been perfected, you could make your balloon Pokémon evolve, Mega Evolve, or change form! Heck, I think that with enough practice, we should be able to even display the proper colors and shapes that actually appear when the process happens with real Pokémon! Just imagine the possibilities!
Wow! That's so awesome!
You and Harp are free to try it out yourselves too, of course!
Wanna try it, Harp? *Harp nods. She creates a small orange balloon and sings to it. The balloon trembles but nothing happens*

Wow! That's so awesome!
We're also planning to learn how to make multicolored balloons so that the balloon Pokémon we create are realistically colored. And an even ambitious goal is to be able to animate the balloons and make them move like real Pokémon and objects, but we're focusing on the balloon size, shape and color control training first.
Wanna try it, Harp? *Harp nods. She creates a small orange balloon and sings to it. The balloon trembles but nothing happens*
Don't worry. It also took my Primarina a few tries before he found the correct note to even adjust the balloon's size, and even further tries to master the color change. So far we've been practicing with round, unshaped balloons, because they're easier to manipulate, but I think we'll soon be ready to move on to shaped balloons as well.

*Primarina takes Harp a little distance away and starts giving her lessons on balloon size control*

It looks like my Primarina still has some stuff to teach Harp, after all. :D

We're also planning to learn how to make multicolored balloons so that the balloon Pokémon we create are realistically colored. An even ambitious goal is to be able to animate the balloons and make them move like real Pokémon and objects, but we're focusing on the balloon size, shape and color control training first.
Wow! We wish you luck with that.
Don't worry. It also took my Primarina a few tries before he found the correct note to even adjust the balloon's size, and even further tries to master the color change. We've been practicing with round, unshaped balloons, because they're easier to manipulate, but I think we'll soon be ready to move on to shaped balloons as well.
Yeah, it takes time to learn new skills. Nice.
*Primarina takes Harp a little distance away and starts giving her lessons on balloon size control*

It looks like my Primarina still has some stuff to teach Harp, after all. :D
Awww.:D

Wow! We wish you luck with that.
Thanks! We're going to move on to the realistic coloration lessons as soon as we've mastered the changing techniques with more complicated balloons.
Somehow, this is even more adorable now than when Harp was just a Brionne. It's like they're practicing together as equals, instead of Harp being "just" a kohai.

*One of Harp's practice balloons accidentally pops while she tries to change its size, splashing the two Primarina with water. They just happily laugh at it and move on with a new balloon.*

:) This size, shape, and color control stuff is not as easy as it may sound like. It requires extremely good voice control from Primarina, but I'm sure they both will master it eventually. It's going to get even tougher when we begin practicing realistic coloration and balloon animation, though...

Somehow, this is even more adorable now than when Harp was just a Brionne. It's like they're practicing together as equals, instead of Harp being "just" a kohai.
Yeah.
*One of Harp's practice balloons accidentally pops while she tries to change its size, splashing the two Primarina with water. They just happily laugh at it and move on with a new balloon.*
*I smile at the sight*
This size, shape, and color control stuff is not as easy as it may sound like. It requires extremely good voice control from Primarina, but I'm sure they both will master it eventually. It's going to get even tougher when we begin practicing realistic coloration and balloon animation, though...
It already sounds difficult but I believe our Primaina will be able to do it. Guess we better stock up on green pumpkin voice fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom