• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

Elementar

How's it going?
Reaction score
Hello everyone, and welcome to YOU Mafia! This game is based entirely on YOU, and guess what?! It's going to be a part of the BMU. The role and alignment you get will be based on YOU. YOU finally get to play as yourself :) I hope YOU enjoy the game :) Without further ado, here are the rules so YOU can have the most fun possible :D

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided by me.
3. There is no quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming (and since this game is based on YOU, there's no real need for name-claiming).
4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention me please.
5. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, I have a right to ask for a sub or modkill you.
6. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
7. Dead players may post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information. However, please don’t post too much (to the point where it could interrupt the game).
8. Hyper-Majority will only come into play at later stages in the game. I will notify all players when this has occurred. When it is in play, all lynch options (including No Lynch) may be hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 2/3, rounded up, of votes that target the one outcome.
9. If all players in the game have placed a vote, the phase will end (even when Hyper-Majority is not in play).
10. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
11. I will announce when -LO conditions will be active.
12. No loophole abuse.
13. The host may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed for all players.
14. Vote with this structure VOTE: [PLAYER]. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: [PLAYER].
15. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state your favourite mafia role or alignment :)
16. Have fun!

Also, knowing me, it'll probably be a role madness game, but it probably won't be bastard. I'll let you know about the latter after I've created the setup. Also, due to the nature of the game, there is no set number for signups.

Players
1) @FinalArcadia Won in the endgame - Intensified's Reckless Roleblocker - WON THE GAME
2) @Nightwing101 Died in the endgame - Amplified Miller Acting Hero and Neighbour - LOST THE GAME
3)
@MegaPod -> @Wormtail Lynched Day 8 - Amplified's Loved 1 x Bulletproof Cocoon Evolver -> Lucky Victini - LOST THE GAME
4)
@Pikochu Killed Night 3 - Amplified's Annihilator - LOST THE GAME
5)
@Lone_Garurumon -> @Melodious Nocturne Demyx Killed Night 5 - Amplified's Tracker and 1 x Inquirer - LOST THE GAME
6) @CheffOfGames @Space Won the game after Night 7 - Independent Info Searcher - WON THE GAME
7) @Max1996 -> @Pirate Sylveon Killed Night 8 - Amplified's Cop and 1 x Bond Master - LOST THE GAME
8)
@Pika_pika42 Lynched Day 10 - Amplified's Cricketer - LOST THE GAME
9)
@swarla Lynched Day 5 - Amplified's Jack-Of-All-Trades (1 x Voltron Leader, 1 x Soccer Player and 1 x Performer) and Neighbour - LOST THE GAME
10)
@Officer Snake Killed Night 4 - Amplified's Analyser - LOST THE GAME
11)
@Feenie Killed Night 7 - Amplified's Personal Doctor (triggered) - LOST THE GAME
12) @Space Lynched Day 4 - Independent Double Unlyncher - LOST THE GAME
13) @Elieson @Kyriaki Lynched Day 6 - Intensified's Tricker Tester (1 x Redirector, 1 x Bus Driver, 1 x Reflector, 1 x Deflector and 1 x Annihilator Captain) - WON THE GAME
14)
@returnofmastercrazyhand Lynched Day 1 - Intensified's 1 x Bulletproof Bounty Hunter (1 x Strongman, 1 x Ninja, 1 x Janitor and 1 x Additional Kill Choice) - WON THE GAME
15)
@Renato_Sinclair Lynched Day 5 - Intensified's Godfather, 1 x Destruction Starter, Messenger and Neighbour - WON THE GAME
16)
@Crystal Onix @Lone_Garurumon -> @Melodious Nocturne Demyx Lynched Day 9 - Intensified's Rolecop Nexus - WON THE GAME
17) @The Light Lynched Day 3 - Independent 1 x Deathproof Purifier before persuaded to become Amplified's Vanilla - LOST THE GAME
18) @Seth Rollins Lynched Day 7 - Amplified's 2 x Lie Detector - LOST THE GAME
19)
@TheCapsFan Killed Night 9 - Amplified's Band Member - LOST THE GAME
20)
@Kyriaki Killed Night 1 - Amplified's Vanilla -> 2 x Traffic Analyst - LOST THE GAME
21)
@Ereshkigal Died Night 9 - Amplified's Hider - LOST THE GAME
22)
@jdthebud Killed Night 6 - Amplified's 1 x Unofficial Psychiatrist, 1 x Friendly Neighbour and Plant Bud (successfully grew) - LOST THE GAME

Subs

Host and MoD
@Elementar -> @Jin of Torna

Last edited:
This sounds like it'll be entertaining, in please!

Considering that seeing I'm aligned with mafia when I receive a role PM strikes total and utter unadulterated fear into my heart, I'm gonna say town or indep is my favorite alignment lol. Maybe town since it lets me play most naturally.

I've been waiting for this one. I'm so excited! In please!

I haven't really had the experience of every role so I guess I'll say Detective (cause I won a game playing that role) and favourite alignment would be town!

Count me in.

And I actually enjoy playing as Mafia so I'll go with that. As for role, uhh.... let's go with strongman. :p

Ah, I've been waiting for this one.

I think my favourite role I've ever played as has been Serial Killer. Granted the game I played it in wasn't exactly standard in terms of ruleset, but I was able to win with it, so that was fun.

A game about YOU, ME and everybody else? Count me in.

I think I like playing as Cult Leader the most because you can lay low, hunt mafia and in secret form the biggest organisation possible. Also, the response of fear once Town finds out is amazing.

I would be in, please.

I also quite loved the Cult Leader role I had in TWR'17. Lot of fun to play with.

I think I like playing as Cult Leader the most because you can lay low, hunt mafia and in secret form the biggest organisation possible. Also, the response of fear once Town finds out is amazing.
Precisely.

Count me in.

I've only played as town so I guess I'll go with that, but I really want to play as an independent or mafia. As for a favourite role I don't have one although if I had to choose it would be a rolecop.

This sounds interesting, I'd like in, please.

Potentially unsurprising answer, but my favorite alignment to get is mafia. As far as roles go, I like Tracker and Watcher. Although, a role I really liked that I'd gotten once was Inventor. That one was really fun.

If and only if Elementar does not want me to help out with the flavor or as a consultant, I think I can join this game.
However, this is tentative because of the upcoming slew of Jewish holidays. Yes I was able to destroy the mafia rather handily in PvD using nothing but a mobile phone during a week long business trip, but at least I had access to the forums during all days except my Sabbath. The holidays I would not have access to the forums.

This being a ??-Player game, though, I believe it gets 30 days for signups, which puts the signups as closing toward the end of September. If Elementar takes a week or so to finish the setup, and/or the game doesn’t begin until after October 2nd, I’ll be fine.

As for my favorite role, c’mon y’all. You had to have seen this one coming:
Insanifier

There is quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming (and since this game is based on YOU, there's no real need for name-claiming).
Just checking that this rule is correct, since the default is mostly to prohibit quoting and screenshots from PMs with the host(s).

Back
Top Bottom