• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Please delete this if possible

wolfsujiyama

Reaction score
Sorry this roleplay is closed due to inactivity and no-one joining the roleplay. Please Delete if possible

Last edited:
Here's what I've got so far. Bio and appearance are gonna take a bit to iron out the details (got a few ideas that I'm working on), but everything else is there. Admittedly, I don't remember much about Digimon and my second Pokémon pick was taken, so I just RNGed those (good idea on numbering those in the list, by the way). I'll edit in the bio and appearance once I've finished them.

Name: Michael Krim
Crest: Courage
Region: Sinnoh
Bio: {in progress}
Fav. Color: red
Choose Digimon: Mokumon and Bubbmon
Choose Starter Pokemon: Chimchar and Treecko
Pokemon Ability: Chimchar: Iron Fist; Treecko: Overgrow
Appearance: {in progress}

I’ll take a bit longer to decide the bio and appearance, and some time to grasp the basics of Digimon.

Name: Trisha Moore
Crest: Sincerity
Region: Alola
Bio: Trisha’s just like any 11 year old going off on her Island Challenge. Born on Melemele Island, she’s grown up with Pokémon being a part of her daily life, and thus opted to take the Island Challenge to develop her character and the bonds with her Pokémon. She’s also aiming to become a strong trainer someday, just like her parents, which is partly the reason why she went on the Island Challenge.
Favorite color: Dark blue
Choose Digimon: Chicomon and Relemon
Choose Starter Pokémon: Popplio and Eevee
Pokémon Abilities: Torrent (Popplio), Adaptability (Eevee)
Appearance:
- Chestnut brown hair tied in a ponytail
- Bottle-green eyes
- Slightly tanned complexion
- 1.53 m (5’0)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom