• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S21 EP31: Some Kind of Laziness!

Tapu Bulu is the who's that Pokémon segment in the English dub, if I AM right.

I guess so... But you'll have to wait until the eng dub episode comes out

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's That Pokemon!?:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dXKVww-2xs

Pokedex Entries:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_U9Oj6512Q

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCGS8tOz3Xg

Bonus Scene:

View: https://twitter.com/worldofkevinc/status/1037655238981939200

Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny
Rodger Parsons

Sam Black
Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
Lauren Kammerling
Michele Knotz
Michael Liscio Jr.
Lisa Ortiz
Haven Paschall
H.D. Quinn
Erica Schroeder
Billy Bob Thompson

So Ash, Acerola and Rotom read WTP in this episode, cool.

I think this all but confirms that Michael Liscio Jr is Lycanroc as well.

It's really stupid that they don't attribute whom voices whom like...almost every other show would do during the credits

Or do they only want to advertise the human characters' VAs instead of "yeah, this person is also capable of saying one word in various ways"

Which...isn't exactly impressive

It's really stupid that they don't attribute whom voices whom like...almost every other show would do during the credits

Or do they only want to advertise the human characters' VAs instead of "yeah, this person is also capable of saying one word in various ways"

Which...isn't exactly impressive
Yu-Gi-Oh still does this as well, seen the credits of Vrains and it’s still one big block of names as opposed to crediting which actor voiced which character.

Boring in the dub and original. I hate the fact that Rowlet learned a ****ing move by sitting in a ****ing tree!

This is one of those episodes that reinforces why I really like Ash; he's just such a good-natured and selfless person when it comes to his Pokémon. It kinda makes me feel like shit for getting fed up with Lycanroc's narcissistic behaviour and temper tantrums back when this episode first aired in Japan.

I mean, yeah, annoyance would be the natural reaction for a lot of us when Lycanroc threw a fit over getting dirty, but that never seemed to occur to Ash. Good for him.

Tapu Bulu training episode?! I'M HYPED! :love:

Nice Mudsdale debut... Good seeing that Pokémon in the anime finally! (y)

Haina Desert! That's one of my favorite locations in Alola! Felt so great seeing it in the anime! :love:

Poor Rowlet... Glad Poipole rescued it! :giggle:

Poor Ash being trolled by Acerola and Pikachu! :cry::LOL:

Ah, yes, Tapu Bulu being the lazy beast that it is... :p Okay, I definitely did not expect Poipole to throw that blue liquid thingy at Tapu Bulu :eek: (good thing he wasn't angry...)

Tapu Bulu restoring vegetation? Guess Alola will never have to deal with deforestation ever... :LOL:

Rowlet learning Razor Leaf... due to flow of energy within it? Umm... That's kinda sudden, but never mind... Pokémon learning new moves is always welcome! :giggle:(y)

Aww... Mimikyu teaching Jessie the Fairy-type Z-Dance was so cute! :love: Also, I don't get why Team Rocket was scared... THE FAIRY-TYPE Z-DANCE IS THE COOLEST, YOU GUYS!!! :cool::confused_emoji:

Damn, Tapu Bulu trolling Lycanroc!

So, Ash was finally able to reach out to Lycanroc in its angered state. And Lycanroc learns to snap out of it! That's nice development there! (y)And, Tapu Bulu... It looked so cute fawning over Ash's and Lycanroc's development like that...

The battle against Tapu Bulu was interesting, to say the least! And, man, is Tapu Bulu one strong beast of a Pokémon. I mean, THAT BEING JUST UPROOTED AND SWUNG A TREE WITH NO DIFFICULTY!!! o_O(y)

Ash's Lycanroc learns Stone Edge?! AMAZING!!! :cool:(y)

Aww... Tapu Bulu clapping is the CUTEST! :love:

So, training with Tapu Bulu was a success. Now, I wonder how the battle against Nanu will turn out!

Overall, this was a fun episode to watch. It was nice to see both Rowlet and Lycanroc learning new moves. Can't wait to see what impact that'll bring on the Grand Trial.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom