• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM091: It's a Pikachu Outbreak! The Pikachu Valley!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because
View attachment 113563
This followed by
View attachment 113564
This implies a fight over the female Pikachu...

They’re shaping up the female Pikachu as the stereotypical beautiful girl the hero falls for.
Honestly, if this is the case it could make for a pretty unique episode. Plenty of people/Pokemon have fallen for Ash and Pikachu, so to see one of them fall for a girl could be pretty entertaining. Poor Buneary and Togedemaru, though.

They’re shaping up the female Pikachu as the stereotypical beautiful girl the hero falls for.

Or she does not like the fact that these two are fighting. Perhaps the two male are fighting about something else. Perhaps the shiny is all "I'm powerful and you are not." and Ash's Pikachu has decided to show the Shiny who's boss and the Female does not want them to fight.

Or she does not like the fact that these two are fighting. Perhaps the two male are fighting about something else. Perhaps the shiny is all "I'm powerful and you are not." and Ash's Pikachu has decided to show the Shiny who's boss and the Female does not want them to fight.

It could be the reason, but considering the gag-heavy and comedic nature of the series and the extreme emphasis on stereotypically feminine features in the first image suggests something related to affections.

Perhaps a simple clash of egos between the two male Pikachu seems likely and nothing more. However, on the grounds that the female Pikachu is in fact involved, I'd guess the Shiny thinks he's her boyfriend and some crazed misunderstanding leads to him thinking Ash's Pikachu is after her and they get ready to fight only for her to intervene.

Because
View attachment 113563
This followed by
View attachment 113564
This implies a fight over the female Pikachu...

Pikachu could just being a whit- good Samaritan. It's not like we didn't have episodes with similar situations that didn't result in a relationship before or arc long love interests that amounted to nothing.

Pikachu could just being a whit- good Samaritan. It's not like we didn't have episodes with similar situations that didn't result in a relationship before or arc long love interests that amounted to nothing.

I don’t think it’s going to be a long arc. Just a filler with various Pikachu falling in love for a filler.

This episode is solely to introduce the z-move Catastopika and none of the characters will ever be seen again.

They may have plans to finally deal with the whole pikashunium z situation though and this is the start of that.

Wow. I guess I sorta called it. Catastropika is going to be unleashed!
I called it too! Then again it was kinda predictable, wasn't it?
Of course Mimikyu has to be involved in the plot if TR is. I wonder how totally mad it's going to go when it sees all the Pikachu. I can already see it twitching like a total nutjob. Should be fun.
Plus, Mimikyu seems to be used as the tool of this episode's Team Rocket scheme of capturing Pikachu. Some major snuggling is going to happen...

2pEgKeI.jpg

Pikachu forgot to turn his swag off! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom