• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM090: Connect to the Future! The Legend of the Radiant One!!

This episode was heartbreaking awesome, so Ash's Poipole released to stay with Naganadel's nest.

And all of the others, helped to defeat Necrozma to give lights back.

So, that's for now. There will be 24 day break before the episode 91 starts on Sundays at 6 PM JST.

What a wonderful concluded episode that ended Poipole journey. Onion anybody?

This episode was heartbreaking awesome, so Ash's Poipole released to stay with Naganadel's nest.

And all of the others, helped to defeat Necrozma to give lights back.

So, that's for now. There will be 24 day break before the episode 91 starts on Sundays at 6 PM JST.
@BraixenFennekin
Most definitely, especially the flashback of the opening sequences that just reflect how many memories that been through. Despite, how short it is. It is really beautiful...

Even though I was expecting Bebenomu's departure to happen this episode I didn't expect it to hit me as hard as it did... I don't know, maybe it was how sudden it all happened and how frequent it occurs that you can't properly say goodbye or how much time they spent on building Bebenomu as its own character and its relationships.

Seriously? Poipole didn't even evolve in order to become the new leader of its group? What happened to Naganadel being old and tired and everything? As usual the writers didn't use the opportunities given to them. What's the point of having Naganadel say all of that stuff if none of it's Poipole offspring want to evolve for it?

Poipole being released better be one of those "If you love something set it free" situations and it eventually comes back because it wants to be with Ash. Especially since we probably wont see the last 3 ultra beasts (Pheromosa, Kartana, and Guzzlord) since this link I am posting below implies they are moving on to the next storyline.
https://www.serebii.net/sunmoonposter.jpg

Did Ash release Poipole 'properly' (like Paul released Chimchar through its Pokeball or Jessie breaking Dustox's Pokeball) or it was just sent away without making the release official by pressing the Beast Ball's button?

Poipole being released better be one of those "If you love something set it free" situations and it eventually comes back because it wants to be with Ash. Especially since we probably wont see the last 3 ultra beasts (Pheromosa, Kartana, and Guzzlord) since this link I am posting below implies they are moving on to the next storyline.
https://www.serebii.net/sunmoonposter.jpg
@zeroxros7
FINALLY! Ash's Rowlet finally evolves into Dartrix. I wondering if this have anything to do with the last member of the Alola Elite Four (Kahili). Also, the debut of the Hau, which is a great thing to comes for the Alola League being established.

Hahaha, I freakin' called it with Naganadel's only purpose in the anime was to be Poipole's parent and do nothing of value

I really hate being right all the time
It couldn't even be bothered to help Necrozma back in the day either before that meteor was about to crash into it's nest. And here I was thinking that Xurkitree was the laziest Ultra Beast.

@zeroxros7
FINALLY! Ash's Rowlet finally evolves into Dartrix. I wondering if this have anything to do with the last member of the Alola Elite Four (Kahili).

Now, the poster might be leading to another into Decolore Island type adventures alongside with two powerhouse Ash's former companion. Which will be a great things for me to looking forward to. Wondering if other former companion might also join in as well. Then, our life will be completed. But that is not going to happens.
Don't remind me of Kahili. Game Freak never gave her a proper background story or anything in the games so what good could the anime possibly do to fix that?

@zeroxros7
FINALLY! Ash's Rowlet finally evolves into Dartrix. I wondering if this have anything to do with the last member of the Alola Elite Four (Kahili). Also, the debut of the Hau, which is a great thing to comes for the Alola League being established.
That could be Hau's Dartrix.

Don't remind me of Kahili. Game Freak never gave her a proper background story or anything in the games so what good could the anime possibly do to fix that?
@Timsworld
Unfortunately. That doesn't denying the fact that she is going to appears somewhere in the future since all other three of the Elite Four (Molayne, Olivia and Acerola) had appeared in previous episodes. Despite, how your opinion of felt being rush is not an excuses for everything for this series.

@zeroxros7
That is not going to be the last. We going to saw that. I believed, it will be back again.

And yes, that Dartrix might be owned by Hau.

Giovanni is still at large and he might still want Necrozma. It isn't going to be the last we see of the prism pokemon, it probably isn't the last we see of Poipole.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom