• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News New poster for Sun & Moon teases what to come

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Brock and Misty return. Hau finally decided to show up with a Dartrix. And Team Rocket now also hangs out with Bewear's pre-evolution. And most shockingly, Ash apparently has an Eevee (with one of those weird haircuts from the new games).
UvAu65V.jpg

I can't wait for the new episode after I turn 21 years old.

Also, the Eevee (Eievui) hair can be the promotion of let's go Pikachu and Eevee

So Brock and Misty are keeping their promise! Yes!

Yay! Hau is here! A new rival for Ash in the Alola League!

Is Team Rocket catching that Stufful? Or will it just hang out with them? And where did it come from? So many questions...

Ash is getting an Eevee?! Now there's a curve ball for the ages! I think none of us saw that one coming!

Guys, I don't want to pour cold water on what is a very interesting (and IMO, long overdue) development... but there's no proof that Satoshi will be getting this Eievui. It's simply on the poster, which indicates it might just be recurring wild Pokemon similar to Purin.

But as I said, if Satoshi does catch one then its about damn time.

Ugh, why do they insist on shoving Brock and Misty in Sun and Moon. They already had their time (which also wasn't needed). If this is for Let's Go/Kanto promo, couldn't they have just created a new character. Hell, they could have used the Let's Go female PC. Whatever, hopefully their return is very short.

I feel so bad for that for Stufful; having to be stuck with TR. :(

I'm excited for the rockstar hair looking Eevee., but I really hope it won't be Ash's. He needs a new Pokemon, but not a Kanto one, an Alolan Pokemon. I'd actually take an Alolan form at this point.

I'm so happy that Hau is finally showing up. I was beginning to think he just wasn't going to appear at all. Now that I think about it, he did have an Eevee in SMUSM, so maybe rockstar Eevee will be his.

Eevee isn't exactly the type for that. LGPE promotion should mean that it is supposed to bond with some trainer, and Ash is the only candidate judging from the poster.
A Pokemon's proximity to a character on a poster does not mean that they will get it.

Honestly I was hoping since the female character from Let's Go looks so similar to Ash, that they would go full Soap Opra and have her come in being Ash's long lost sister with her partner being Eevee. Or better yet she could be a different version of Ash from another dimension since ultra worm holes are a thing now. But nope looks like Ash gets two Mascots. Come on use your imagination Anime writers!

Edit: Or they could go full Sailor Moon and have her be Ash's daughter who time traveled from the future. Come on Anime writers show us that your more then corprit slaves.

Last edited:
HAI HAU! :eek:/:D

And here I thought they were sending him to the Never Animated Gulag...:cautious:
NOW WHERE ARE GUZMA AND PLUMERIA?!?!:mad:

I'm surprised Brock and Misty aren't in their LG outfits though :unsure:
I wonder if they'll some other Kanto/Gen 1 characters with them (probably not)...

And who else wants to bet that Eevee will be voiced by Aoi Yuki? ;)

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom