• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Wakes up and yawns*
*Smiles at Vaporeon still sleeping*
*mumbles incoherently in his sleep before carefully opening his eyes and yawning widely*

Oh, hey. Good morning, Sylveon. For once, you woke up before me...

*stands up and does some stretches, first with his front legs and then with the back ones*

I'd never forget, of course. Why do you ask?
Well... You see... my dream was about the first time I ever went for a swim after my evolution...

1488034978.vanilla-glaceon_waterabsorb1.png

1488265825.vanilla-glaceon_waterabsorb2.png

By: vanilla-glaceon (Furaffinity)

That mess took way too long to fix... It was such an embarrassing experience... I know I had just evolved and hadn't learned to completely control my new powers yet, but still...

Well... You see... my dream was about the first time I ever went for a swim after my evolution...

1488034978.vanilla-glaceon_waterabsorb1.png

1488265825.vanilla-glaceon_waterabsorb2.png

By: vanilla-glaceon (Furaffinity)

That mess took way too long to fix... It was such an embarrassing experience... I know I had just evolved and hadn't learned to completely control my new powers yet, but still...
Nice to hear you do have it under control now.

Nice to hear you do have it under control now.
Yeah. After I had gotten myself fixed up after that, I learned to control my Ability little by little. It didn't take that long, maybe around a week, but for my past self, it felt like an eternity. But these days, yeah. My powers are completely under my control.

*blows some fresh air into Sylveon's bubble*

Well, that's enough about me. What about you? How did you evolve? How were your early days as a Sylveon?

Yeah. After I had gotten myself fixed up after that, I learned to control my Ability little by little. It didn't take that long, maybe around a week, but for my past self, it felt like an eternity. But these days, yeah. My powers are completely under my control.

*blows some fresh air into Sylveon's bubble*

Well, that's enough about me. What about you? How did you evolve? How were your early days as a Sylveon?
Thanks.

Having these feelers took a bit of getting used to, but I remember feeling a lot more powerful when I evolved.

Thanks.

Having these feelers took a bit of getting used to, but I remember feeling a lot more powerful when I evolved.
That's only natural. I felt a lot more powerful too when I evolved. I think pretty much every evolving Pokémon does. And would you imagine the shock I was in when I used Acid Armor for the first time! Being a sentient pool of water can feel a bit trippy if you're not used to it. These days, though... I actually enjoy it.

So, how did getting feelers... well... feel like to you? You're the only known Eeveelution with anything resembling arms and hands, in terms of being capable of touching things with something else besides your feet.

That's only natural. I felt a lot more powerful too when I evolved. I think pretty much every evolving Pokémon does. And would you imagine the shock I was in when I used Acid Armor for the first time! Being a sentient pool of water can feel a bit trippy if you're not used to it. These days, though... I actually enjoy it.

So, how did getting feelers... well... feel like to you? You're the only known Eeveelution with anything resembling arms and hands, in terms of being capable of touching things with something else besides your feet.
It felt kinda surreal at first, but I quickly got used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom