• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*hears a gurgling noise coming from Sylveon's belly*

Hm? That's the sound your belly makes when the Pokéblocks break down and release their condensed content, but it isn't supposed to be that loud for an Eeveelution-sized treat... Wait a second...

*checks the label on the Pokéblock Case from which he took the Pokéblocks he gave to Sylveon*

beauty_and_the_big_by_mad2100-db00fn5.gif

By: Chubbinator (DeviantArt)
Looks I made a major blunder. I accidentally gave you Pokéblocks sized for a Snorlax's appetite. Sorry about that...

No worries! I should have an antidote somewhere in here too...
Oh dear...I would like the antidote, thanks!

I'm glad you like 'em! They're my own special blend! You wouldn't believe how minor adjustments can bring great changes to the flavor and how filling they are!
I didn’t know you could make Poke-block. That’s pretty cool! Now how are we going to get Sylveon back to regular size... hmm. Oh, maybe there’s something in the garden that can help!

Oh dear...I would like the antidote, thanks!
Coming in a minute!

*frantically searches through his belongings*

It's in here somewhere, I swear! Just hold on for a second... Gah! I should keep my stuff more organized!
I didn’t know you could make Poke-block. That’s pretty cool! Now how are we going to get Sylveon back to regular size... hmm. Oh, maybe there’s something in the garden that can help!
Thanks. My master taught me how to make them.

You go look for it. Maybe we could combine the two cures into an even more effective and faster solution... Once I find mine, of course...

Darn it all! Where is it?!

*Searches garden. Checks seed supply* Let’s see, Reviver Seed, Sleep Seed, Tiny Reviver Seed...
*still searching for the antidote from his belongings*

Come out, come out, wherever you are, you stupid little... Wait! Is this it?

*finds a bottle labeled "Overfeed Neutralizer"*

Yup! Found it!

*rushes to the garden to inform Leafeon of his find*

Heal Seed, Hunger Seed, Joy Seed... Aha Shrink Seed!

That’s great! That will work perfectly! Let’s take it to Sylveon at once.

You’re welcome. Now let’s wait for Vaporeon to open the Neutralizer...
*opens the bottle with a pop.*

Okay! Let's do this! Down the hatch!

*Leafeon places the Shrink Seed into the swollen Sylveon's mouth, while Vaporeon helps him flush it down with the Overfeed Neutralizer.*

3... 2... 1...

*Gurgling and rumbling sounds from Sylveon's belly, and he instantly begins to lose size like a deflating balloon. Within a couple of minutes, Sylveon is back to his regular size and weight.*

*opens the bottle with a pop*

Okay! Let's go this! Down the hatch!

*Leafeon places the Shrink Seed into the swollen Sylveon's mouth, while Vaporeon helps him flush it down with the Overfeed Neutralizer*

3... 2... 1...

*Gurgling and rumbling sounds from Sylveon's belly, and he instantly begins to lose size like a deflating balloon. Within a couple of minutes, Sylveon is back to his regular size and weight.*
Man...it feels much better not being overweight...

And I'm sad to tell you this, but I'm leaving tomorrow. :(

Man...it feels much better not being overweight...

Good to see you being happy again!

*high fives with @TRNatalie* Go, us! :D

Oh. Right... :( A little bird told me Latias is going to come keep us company instead. I need to give you something to remember me by! Hang on, I think I saw something fitting while going through my stuff... Ah! Here we go!

*gives Sylveon a diving helmet made of glass*

It's a diving helmet that works with the same principle as my air bubbles! Just put it on your head, and you can still have some underwater sleeps, even without me!

Where are you going, exactly? Do you know yet?

Oh. Right... :( A little bird told me Latias is going to come keep us company instead. I need to give you something to remember me by! Hang on, I think I saw something fitting while going through my stuff... Ah! Here we go!

*gives Sylveon a diving helmet made of glass*

It's a diving helmet that works with the same principle as my air bubbles! Just put it on your head, and you can still have some underwater sleeps, even without me!

Where are you going, exactly? Do you know yet?
Here. *Gives Sylveon assorted berries, fruit, and seeds in a basket made of leaves and flowers* In case you get hungry on your journey.
Thanks! :D

And I don't know where to, but I do know my closest friends are gonna come here to pick me up.

Thanks! :D

And I don't know where to, but I do know my closest friends are gonna come here to pick me up.
Well, wherever you go remember this...

*lays one of his front paws on Sylveon's chest*

Your friends are always with you in your heart. As long as you remember us, you'll never be alone.

*gets a little sad and hugs Sylveon*

"Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit. And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection. So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart. You will always find your way back to each other. An unbreakable connection."
*gives Sylveon a Wayfinder*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom