• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*blush*
You're...welcome...can't...breathe...
*quickly pulls back*

:eek: Whoops! Sorry...

But anyway: your staying here hasn't been for nothing! You've learned a lot about yourself and even realized your hidden potential in a way unique to you! I certainly look forward to us meeting again in the future and seeing how much you've grown then!

*quickly pulls back*

:eek: Whoops! Sorry...

But anyway: your staying here hasn't been for nothing! You've learned a lot about yourself and even realized your hidden potential in a way unique to you! I certainly look forward to us meeting again in the future and seeing how much you've grown then!
No problem. And that's very true. And all thanks to you! :D

Amazing!
*Claps*
*tries to bow, momentarily forgetting he's still standing on his front legs, falling down on his back as a result*

Owww... This trick isn't that easy to pull off, especially for me out of all Eeveelutions, since my tail is relatively big and heavy compared to the rest of my body. It can really mess up with the balance if I'm not careful.

*swigs his tail around briefly as a demonstration*

*tries to bow, momentarily forgetting he's still standing on his front legs, falling down on his back as a result*

Owww... This trick isn't that easy to pull off, especially for me out of all Eeveelutions, since my tail is relatively big and heavy compared to the rest of my body. It can really mess up with the balance if I'm not careful.

*swigs his tail around briefly as a demonstration*
You okay?

We still have hours of time before that time comes, so we can do a lot before that... Hmmm...

Well, I couldn't come up with anything too original, but... Would a friendly battle be OK for you?
I don't see why not. I'm certainly willing to see how my strength compares to yours.

*Tries to strengthen Dazzling Gleam*
*Tries to increase the pressure on Hydro Pump, but Dazzling Gleam breaks through and hits, causing Vaporeon to be thrown back.*

Heh... Not bad...

*thinking* I've got to keep my distance. If I get too close, those feelers could be a serious problem. So, as long as I stay at least 16 feet away, I should be fine...

*fires a Shadow Ball*

*Tries to increase the pressure on Hydro Pump, but Dazzling Gleam breaks through and hits, causing Vaporeon to be thrown back.*

Heh... Not bad...

*thinking* I've got to keep my distance. If I get too close, those feelers could be a serious problem. So, as long as I stay at least 16 feet away, I should be fine...

*fires a Shadow Ball*
*Fires a Shadow Ball back*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom