• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry this reply's so late! I wasn't feeling well.
Spoiler: Beta Hoothoot and Noctowl
tumblr_inline_p9w0bfhaCd1rljwkn_540.png
So Hoothoot looks mostly the same but beta Noctowl looks like a hybrid of a Pidgey and a Hoothoot and I think that's cool.
Spoiler: Beta Mantine
DeiyTODW0AAPxAO.jpg

tumblr_paz3xv8wWZ1qjxzuyo1_1280.png
AHHH! Mantine's one of my favorite Pokemon already but I really wish this could've been it's design or an evolution for it because this design is so good!!
tumblr_inline_p9lz32PVbk1uol820_250.png
I like the beta Hoppip line a bit more than I do the final.
Spoiler: Beta Spinarak and Ariados
DejYeUGXUAE-Ki3.jpg
I kinda prefer their final design although I wish the face pattern had been carried onto Ariados.
Spoiler: Beta Phanpy
pokemon_gold_beta___phanpy_by_binariox-dce0hle.jpg
Beta Phanpy's adorable!!! It reminds me of Dumbo.
Spoiler: Scrapped cat Pokémon line
rinring_and_bellboyant__beta_pokemon__by_gooompy-dcd7p5o.png
Aww, why was this line scrapped?
Spoiler: Beta Ledian
beta__ledyba__by_its_euphoria42-dcdhph2.png

Artwork by Its-Euphoria42 (DeviantArt)
Final Ledian's cute but I prefer it's beta design.
Spoiler: Beta Espeon and Umbreon
beta-59.png
beta-60.png
Yep I can see the Poison type in Umbreon. Espeon doesn't look too different. Did it change type too or was it Psychic type from the start?
*Soars over RM*
Hello, everyone!
Hello Latias!!

Yep I can see the Poison type in Umbreon. Espeon doesn't look too different. Did it change type too or was it Psychic type from the start?
Yup. The color was changed and the tail was just split from the start instead of the end, but otherwise it's pretty similar to its final design.

Yeah. It was still Psychic, but instead of friendship, it was planned to evolve with another then-scrapped item called the Heart Stone.

Feeling better? And hello! :)
Yes, I am, thank you. And hello Latias. You're my favorite Hoenn legendary.
*spots Latias and gives her some berries*
*Remembers that I had to get some more black paint*
I'll just go off to get some...
*Finds some black paint* Here you go! :)

Latias and Latios are among my favourite Legendaries as well. I'm not a big fan of most legendaries, but they're only two of the few exceptions.
They're amongst my favorites too. My absolute favorite, though, is Mewtwo. Virizion is also close to the top.
May I ask what other legendaries you like?
Yeah. Please tell us!

Not too sure to be honest. But I definitely think that Regice is cool - literally - and I also like the Cosmog line.
Oh, yeah! Almost forgot! Lunala is amongst my favorites too! I also like Zapdos, mostly due to its coloring.

Okay, @TRNatalie! Now that you've given me your opinions of the previous set of beta Johto Pokémon, let's move on to the next set, shall we?

PokeGoldDemo-front_207_800.png
1527828043624.png
tumblr_inline_p9m5hjJLny1uol820_100.png
bomushika_bomseel_by_peegeray-dcd664q.png

Artwork by Peegeray (DeviantArt)
DgjQtklWAIEUXQl.png
tumblr_inline_p9lu17mVzv1r6bfpk_400.png
DewEZdrUYAUueVv

Artwork by Eyellure (Twitter)
1d2e76c531e925e72edb9f8d8c83cea9.jpg

Artwork by Mad Otaku (Pinterest)
DekkOV3WkAIT6H0.jpg

(Known as "Wolfman" and "Warwolf" respectively, BTW.)
beta_kingdra_by_gooompy-dcdf07e.png

Artwork by Gooompy (DeviantArt)
DfmTf8fWsAA8SDe.png

And... That's pretty much it! I've now posted pictures of almost every non-baby Pokémon sprites from the demo! I'll post the whole Pokédex here later, but I hope you'll enjoy these first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom