• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I think the "tradition vs innovation" theme might actually tie Gen 8 with Sinnoh much better than Gen 7's theme.
Is that sort of Lets Go? In a way, that one leak that mentioned “controversial changes to the battle system” was true. Just look at the way we catch Pokémon. That’s been a big argument among many people, they are presenting it as the innovative new way of catching Pokémon, while most people want to stick to their traditional methods.

But why bother at all. What was the point?
It's just that I feel that in the case they re-add dark areas (which might happen with the hypothetical Gen IV remake), and they remove HMs, they should give you something to compensate. Sure, removing dark areas would be ideal, but I don't know if it will happen. And you made me think of another problem: fog. I can't think of any item that could remove it and aside from Sandstorm and Hail, it's the most annoying weather condition.

I'm still hoping that we get a sort of combination of Poke Rides and Secret Techniques- I don't want lame little generic rides, but I would like to summon one of my own pokemon to help me clear obstacles. It shouldn't have to take up a move slot.
Or a team space. They could implement something so you can call them anytime.

Yeah! Exactly like Poke Rides with your own pokemon, pretty much.
But what if you applied strength to something like, say, a litwick (look, I know that's impossible but bear with me) what then? Or what if you attached surf to a motherfrakking Tauros!

I love this thing now. Its cute with its animations
1537563217995.gif

But what if you applied strength to something like, say, a litwick (look, I know that's impossible but bear with me) what then? Or what if you attached surf to a motherfrakking Tauros!
Well, in the Litwick case, it would look cute or funny. About Tauros, well, bovines can swim so I don't see any problem with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom