• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM093: The Hero Liliel and the Alola Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
Episode title was found in the new Pokefan magazine. Credit for translation goes to Dephender on Serebii forums.

FRHmIOR.jpg

Let's Try Putting on a Play Together! With Pokémon!
Everyone at the Pokémon School are putting on a play! The regular cast turn into Pokémon and deliver a touching drama!

The Hero Liliel!
The play's protagonist is Lilie! She plays the hero Liliel, who sets off on a journey to meet the legendary Pokémon!

Presenting Satoshi and the others' outfits!

Lots of encounters with Pokémon await the hero on his journey!
*Satoshi is dressed as the Alolan guardian deity Kapu-Kokeko!
*Kaki plays a legendary Pokémon! This is "Kakigaleo", a dead ringer for Solgaleo!
*The mysterious acrtress Musabarbara is in the play as well! And incredibly enough, she's playing Lunala!

Believe it or not! Pokémon have roles in the play as well!
Amajo plays a human queen! Pay extra attention to what kind of performance she'll give us!

Focal Pokémon: AMAJO
Its dignified appearance is perfect for a queen! She's actually the key to the play's success?!

"The Hero Liliel and the Alolan Cane!" will air October 21st! (airdate and time may differ between areas)

Last edited:
I found Lillie's outfit a bit interesting. You can spot Vulpix's tail on her hat. If they are going to perform the school act, this story of the Hero Lillel could be fun.

Lillie looks so beauty and and so awesome in this poster so I am so happy and so exciting to see this episode. Looks so awesome episode if you ask me

It will be to watch how not so good the costumes look, the school probably won't have a big budget for a play like the films, the pics certainly depict funny looking costumes
I think Kukui spent all the money on building the Ultra Guardian HQ. That's why some costumes don't look so great.

Well, um this looks interesting. I mean, its a school play and it actually looks fun. Only question I have is if that really is Jessie or not.

It feels weird to have 3 fillers in a row after a 3,5 week break, but this one seems to actually be worth it, as it focuses on human characters comedy with Team Rocket involvement, and it seems to have creative backgrounds.

I'd prefer to see Mallow as the protagonist of the play, as it feels that Lillie has had many "be the hero" moments, but I'll take her over Ash or a COtD.

I guess the new stuff will start a week or two before the games' release like in the old DP and BW days.

Last edited:
These kinds episodes are always a treats! :D

And don't worry, folks. I get that some people are annoyed with fillers after a long break, but now's the time before the LG promotional eps ;) (though I am surprised these episodes get magazine coverage first. On the other hand, gotta let people know it's back from break AND on a new timeslot)
Besides, at least SM has fun, entertaining fillers that nice to sit through. (y)

There is a resemblance now that you mention it. I was also thinking the Puss in Boots anime. Either way, always neat when Pocket Monsters references old Japanese entertianment (even if some folks won't get it (especiall gaijin))

Last edited:
These kinds episodes are always a treats! :D

And don't worry, folks. I get that some people are annoyed with fillers after a long break, but now's the time before the LG promotional eps ;)
Besides, at least SM has fun, entertaining fillers that nice to sit through. (y)

There is a resemblance now that you mention it. I was also thinking the Puss in Boots anime. Either way, always neat when Pocket Monsters references old Japanese entertianment (even if some folks won't get it (especiall gaijin))
Who knew they would reference Princess Knight here? I mean, Lillie's costume is so similar to that character from the old anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom