• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While that item is worthy of having for myself. I have no means of going to other planets. But until then you can have this Project Genesis.

Keep your magnetic magic away from my Regalia. I want my symbol of stature visible for everyone to fear.

-looks at the statue- hmmm.. Are you able to make one of me? It would look better than that Stone statue of me as that weak Luna. It would be a statue that would strike fear into the hearts of my Subjects.

You know I'm feeling rather "generous" today so that depends. If you are like me who wants to rule the world you came from wit fear then a powerful ally. I am the most powerful and feared Alicorn from the land of Equestria. I am the pony of everyone's nightmares.
If you aren't. Then this isn't a request, but a demand

Oh, yes, it’s a mutation alright. I can shift into another form at will! I’m also good with explosions
Welcome to Genosha, my friend. This is a home for all mutants, the superior human beings.

My ultimate goal is to plunge the world into a war with us against the regular humans. We will emerge triumphant and take our place as the rightful rulers of the world and the next step in the process of evolution.

I'm no mutant but i can see a mutual benefit from siding with you as long as i can rule Equestria in eternal night. Those "humans" will be easy pickings with my magic - fires a magic laser beam at a nearby Boulder shattering it into tiny pieces

Where I’m from, we refer to those normal folk as “Muggles.”

Confringo!!

*begins to decimate every Muggle residency in sight*
Isn’t muggle killing against the ministry of magic’s rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom