• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM094: Great Gathering of Ghost Pokémon! Everyone's Haunted House!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 22 starting off with 4 fillers in a row! Just what everyone wanted...

There's just the Poni island trials and the league as the last remaining big story driven events. I expect to see a ton of filler.

If Acerola is back, I hope this episode takes some queues from the Shopping Mart ghost trial in USUM, you know the part where Acerola tries to get you to leave but its not really her?

There's just the Poni island trials and the league as the last remaining big story driven events. I expect to see a ton of filler.

If Acerola is back, I hope this episode takes some queues from the Shopping Mart ghost trial in USUM, you know the part where Acerola tries to get you to leave but its not really her?

Don't forget an adaptation of Rainbow Rocket and the lets go games.

We shall not discuss the Lets Go games.

Okay, we shall discuss Rainbow Rocket... or as best of an adaptation as they can make it. I don't think Giovanni is going to call quits and Matori hasn't been kicked from Alola.

I'm just waiting for Shaggy the Eevee and Masalada boy Hau!

Okay, we shall discuss Rainbow Rocket... or as best of an adaptation as they can make it. I don't think Giovanni is going to call quits and Matori hasn't been kicked from Alola.

*raises wand* Avada Kedavra!

I don't think a capture is going to happen in this episode, but Ash having a ghost type for once will be cool *cough* let him have Decidueye *cough*

Okay, we shall discuss Rainbow Rocket... or as best of an adaptation as they can make it.
I'd prefer it if the Necrozma arc is our Rainbow Rocket adaption. It's already the most involved that Team Rocket as an organisation has been in something after BW.

Summary and cast list
Summaries and cast list, provided by Adamant on pocketmonsters.net

Satoshi and the others have decided to make a haunted house for Suiren's sisters Ho and Sui. However, Ghost Pokémon show up and end up taking them to a mysterious world...

Summary:
Suiren's sisters Ho and Sui suddenly said they wanted to visit a haunted house. However, there doesn't really seem to be any in the Alola region, so everyone decides to make one at the Pokémon School. But then a group of Ghost Pokémon appear out of nowhere and end up taking everyone to a mysterious world. Satoshi and the others from the Pokémon School end up getting separaated from each other in this world. Will they be able to return to the world they came from?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Kenyu Horiuchi: Principal Okido
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Kenta Miyake: Ghos
Sachi Kokuryu: Mumage
Ryota Iwasaki: Ghost
Wakana Kingyo: Eievui
Azu Sakura: Bokurei
Sumire Morohoshi: Acerola

Summaries and cast list, provided by Adamant on pocketmonsters.net

Satoshi and the others have decided to make a haunted house for Suiren's sisters Ho and Sui. However, Ghost Pokémon show up and end up taking them to a mysterious world...

Summary:
Suiren's sisters Ho and Sui suddenly said they wanted to visit a haunted house. However, there doesn't really seem to be any in the Alola region, so everyone decides to make one at the Pokémon School. But then a group of Ghost Pokémon appear out of nowhere and end up taking everyone to a mysterious world. Satoshi and the others from the Pokémon School end up getting separaated from each other in this world. Will they be able to return to the world they came from?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Kenyu Horiuchi: Principal Okido
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Kenta Miyake: Ghos
Sachi Kokuryu: Mumage
Ryota Iwasaki: Ghost
Wakana Kingyo: Eievui
Azu Sakura: Bokurei
Sumire Morohoshi: Acerola
Looks like Team Rocket Trio is going to be absent here. Nice to see a Phantump, Mismagius, Gastly and Haunter here.

With Team Rocket absent, this will be a more fun episode, nice to see that Gastly and Haunter aren't the only ghost type's appearing, hopefully others will appear
Like, Gengar, Trevenant, Banette, Shuppet, Drifloon, Drifblim, Sandygast, and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom