• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it will have Truant as an ability effectively rendering it useless

I wish I was a tree

Granted. They laugh so much they die of suffocation.

I wish potatoes grew on trees.

Granted. Here you go
images

I wish i had green hair

Granted. You will have obligatory math lessons about Pi every day for 8 hours.

I wish for a water bed.

Granted. But now whenever you look into a mirror, you are hypnotized.

I wish to get into college/university.

Granted but it's not the university you want....duhhh.

I wish I had more expandable income.

Granted. But now whenever you look into a mirror, you are hypnotized.

Well... THAT was to be expected...

I wish to meet the Steel Samurai.

Granted, but he was hypnotized into hunting you down and killing you...

I wish I had a million bucks (I will not stop with this wish until I get the outcome I expect...)

Granted but still your expenses outweigh your income.

Then I don't actually have expandable income. You failed to corrupt my wish....you simply didn't make it come true.

^Granted but you have a really really lame power like the ability to change dark yellow to light yellow.

I wish I had a daisy.

Back
Top Bottom