• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

open question: if the text dumps come before friday what's the first thing you'll ctrl+f?

for me it's "giovanni"
In order: Green, Fuji, Johto, Mewtwo, Mew, Red (just to see if he's changed), Giovanni, Archer, Jessie, James and Blue. Then the other gym leaders because at least two of them have extra scenes.

I'm also interested in the origins of the player character and starter, but that won't be easy to look up.

Last edited:
So any of you guys think there would be a dlc for this game? As we all know not all pokemon are programmed here would you think they would include that in the dlc?

open question: if the text dumps come before friday what's the first thing you'll ctrl+f?

for me it's "giovanni"
For me, it's "arcade" since I want to see if they actually turned it into a place for mini games or if they're pulling a European Platinum despite the backlash generated from that.

for me it's "giovanni"
I'm thinking new stuff added since FRLG (Fairy, Mega Evolve) to see if they touch on it, and Meltan.

So any of you guys think there would be a dlc for this game? As we all know not all pokemon are programmed here would you think they would include that in the dlc?
Don't see why they would. The whole game would be over by then, there'd be almost nothing to do with them.

I'm thinking new stuff added since FRLG (Fairy, Mega Evolve) to see if they touch on it, and Meltan.
You know, you make a good point about Meltan. Considering it and Melmetal are the only non-Gen 1 species in the Let's Go games, you'd think it would actually be touched upon. Just what kind of relationship does Meltan and Melmetal have with the Kanto region? I really, really hope it's acknowledged in-game beyond a mere Pokédex entry. Even a mere lore-dump from some random NPC would be okay.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom