• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

The Subspace Emissary mode from Brawl is so much better than Melee's adventure mode, also Melee is the worst Super Smash Bros. game because of the unbalanced stuff that's in the game, especially since the playable Master Hand isn't changed to Stamina mode once he enters battle. The Melee Adventure mode lacks excitement because every time it's just the same levels with no original Smash Bros. enemy to fight until the final parts.

I like the LEGO games.
I really like some of them, too. The thing is, Marvel games turned boring to me at some point, mainly because most characters had very similiar skills, and there wasn't anything too unique. My faved LEGO games would have to be both Harry Potter games, Star Wars the Complete Saga and Star Wars 3. honestly.

Yeah. I also don't see how's that unpopular, even through like I said, I really have an odd sentiment of not likeing Marvel Lego games...
I'm pretty sure the Marvel Games are just about seeing how many characters they can conceivably shove in one game. There would be even more characters in 2 if it weren't for the X-men/FF Embargo.

Back to my Splatoon opinions, I like Agents 3, 4 and 8 as male more than them as female. I'm also glad they finally had a male Agent 3 appear in official artwork for once.

Star Fox Adventures was a good game and i like the approach they went with it and didn't just make it like the classic star Fox games
Even if Tricky is annoying as crap

Also there was something off putting about Bravely default that i couldn't get over and eventually just dropped the game entirely.. Well the demo version of it
(can't remember what it exactly was.. I just know it made me not like the game mechanics..)

Star Fox Adventures was a good game and i like the approach they went with it and didn't just make it like the classic star Fox games
Even if Tricky is annoying as crap

Also there was something off putting about Bravely default that i couldn't get over and eventually just dropped the game entirely.. Well the demo version of it
(can't remember what it exactly was.. I just know it made me not like the game mechanics..)
Actually Star Fox Adventures wasn't supposed to be a star fox game originally so there wasn't really a different approach so much as a "we don't think your game will sell. Here, skin it iver with Star Fox characters."

Actually Star Fox Adventures wasn't supposed to be a star fox game originally so there wasn't really a different approach so much as a "we don't think your game will sell. Here, skin it iver with Star Fox characters."
I thought it was because it looked too much like Star Fox already.

I like alt-charting* in Rock Band. Most of the time, it replaces a boring part in guitar, or just prevents you from playing the same riff over and over again.

*Alt-charting is charting a different instrument part into one that already exists in Rock Band. For example, charting banjo to guitar like they did in "I Will Wait" or the horn part in "Little Talks".

Back
Top Bottom