• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here: (Excuse the terrible quality)

View attachment 114288
Lauralegal pointed out that it might be Sinnoh.

Oh, I see. Thank you. I didn't remember that, and I really can't tell what they look like.

I just remembered of this one too:
tZlZDOx.png

It is really a thing to consider, but the fact that it is an institute of meteorology leads to the need for maps scattered around the places, so even if those maps doesn't mean anything at all, I still don't think I would totally disqualify the map of LGPE yet...I wonder if LGPE has other random maps or not...

I know we don't have much to discuss, but... minor decorations in a 4 year old game is going to lead us nowhere.

You may have picked up the discussion in the halfway, we're not trying to say that the ORAS maps mean anything. We're just looking for other maps in older games that meant nothing. That could lead us to believe that with the LGPE's map may be the same case.

Last edited:
@Myth, you're welcome. We'll just have to wait and see.

But there might be something more conclusive than just a vague map. So who knows.

that calendar map found in Let's Go was in one of the trailers a while ago for Let's Go. if there are any others in the game, it will have to be a wait and see.

Not that I am necessarily rooting for a tropical region, but the idea of a region based entirely within a rainforest, Say the amazons, would be fascinating. It would give us a really good chance of a jaguar pokemon, and a revival of snake pokemon. An alligator possibly, or croc. I forget which is where. The only downside would be that the rain could get very annoying very quickly, but maybe specialty pokemon are only available when it’s sunny. I don’t know if it would ever happen, but the discussion of the bahamas made me think of it.

Not that I am necessarily rooting for a tropical region, but the idea of a region based entirely within a rainforest, Say the amazons, would be fascinating. It would give us a really good chance of a jaguar pokemon, and a revival of snake pokemon. An alligator possibly, or croc. I forget which is where. The only downside would be that the rain could get very annoying very quickly, but maybe specialty pokemon are only available when it’s sunny. I don’t know if it would ever happen, but the discussion of the bahamas made me think of it.
there is a fresh water dolphin that lives in the amazon river. they are pink and endangered.

Maybe it's because almost all my games are either E or T, but I don't find them embarrasing* at all, even with my family watching. The only time I felt embarrassed* was while playing Baten Kaitos, but that was because the voice acting was bad and annoying, to the point there was an urban legend that the VAs were native Japanese speakers with a poor grasp of the English language.

*I forgot how to spell that word.

the game its released can i remove my filter and my spoiler tags?
i m not joking if you like the game i respect your choice but all i watched not convince at all i have simpathy about chibi sprites and interface looks good but i think the models its the same of sun on moon i noticed make the same animation while battling and its weird and creepy for me

you can broke the game transferring a perfect dragonite

im glad for people can enjoy it but this game tries with adorable with you all the time and in a long term can be annoying i dont feel any nostalgia play kanto after i played fire red and leaf green

i know i know i dont have heart because those scenes can be embarrasing when you play the game and all you family watching the tv screen oh my god the super mario 64 annoying voice introducction flasbacks intensifies
Rather keep the spoiler tags on for the time being. The games haven't been released everywhere just yet.

Another beautiful country to base a region on would be Iceland. It has glaciers, volcanoes, canyons, waterfalls, nature reserves, hot springs, geysers and even the Northern Lights.

Oh, this is a good question:

If the special Pikachu and Eevee are the only ones with HMs moves (the Secret Techniques) in LGPE, how do will we be able to transfer them into the eighth generation games? (without messing with our LGPE save)

Oh, this is a good question:

If the special Pikachu and Eevee are the only ones with HMs moves (the Secret Techniques) in LGPE, how do will we be able to transfer them into the eighth generation games? (without messing with our LGPE save)
It's possible that they cannot be transferred into Gen 8, similar to the Spiky-Eared Pichu in HGSS and Cosplay Pikachu in ORAS.

It's possible that they cannot be transferred into Gen 8, similar to the Spiky-Eared Pichu in HGSS and Cosplay Pikachu in ORAS.

I thought about that possibility, but Masuda said he didn't want players to go through it again. So I wonder how it could be done otherwise.

The game could allow a one time copy to be sent to the next game (like Ash Greninja from the demo). However, in regards to Masuda's statement, I thought he was just referring to transfers between generations in general and not specific omissions like Cosplay Pikachu. I could be thinking of a different interview though.

Instead of looking at maps, what about the Eevee moves. With that eevee in the anime now, I have a strong feeling that we are gonna get either a steel or flying eeveelution. Or both. With Sinnoh remakes next, both of those types make sense, as they are both strong against ice and grass, resoectively. Which are the Sinnoh eeveelution types.

Instead of looking at maps, what about the Eevee moves. With that eevee in the anime now, I have a strong feeling that we are gonna get either a steel or flying eeveelution. Or both. With Sinnoh remakes next, both of those types make sense, as they are both strong against ice and grass, resoectively. Which are the Sinnoh eeveelution types.
Eh... I am not a big fan of the Eeveelutions. So I don't mind which one we get next.

I am more focused on the region at the moment.

I would absolutely love to get a cold region next, but if we get Sinnoh remakes (likely) and depending on how they handle them, we might get a cold region fatigue next. This makes me think a temparate region might be the better option for now.

I don’t know if Game Freak will continue with “third versions” or try to make sequels again, but if we don’t get DLC updates we might be looking at another 3 sets of games located in a cold region. Not that I mind personally, but it’s probably better to keep things balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom