• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's... let's talk about something else. I'm starting to have a headache. Who knew you could raise so much questions with something as simple as reproduction? A "just ask your parents" comment would have sufficed or, you know, never making the whole "don't know where eggs come from" thing in the first place. I guess that's why the translated DS Dragon Quest Monsters games replaced the whole breeding mechanic with fusion. Well, that and the fact that the parents disappear in that game.

Uhhh... I've got no ideas for a new topic, so I'm just going to leave everyone with this Let's Go screenshot a friend sent me:
(I hope the Refresh gets another update in gen 8)
eevee.jpg

There is a moment at the rocket base where you get to run around as eevee. I was in heaven. Even if it was for two seconds

No, let's go is our Default Skin, now.

Oh good. Better to have a skin about the most recent Pokémon games then to have uncomfortable politics that don't relate to Pokémon... Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. Um... Back on topic. Where is the topic? This forum is all over the place. What do you think the next region will be based on? What do you think the Grass/Fire/Water starters will look like? And will we finally have a Dark-type Gym?

Oh good. Better to have a skin about the most recent Pokémon games then to have uncomfortable politics that don't relate to Pokémon...

Sorry if I seem rude but you’ve brought up this more times I can count but you know that you can change skins right?

And you did try to relate so called 'uncomfortable' politics in an idea for the main games.

Sorry if I seem rude but you’ve brought up this more times I can count but you know that you can change skins right?

And you did try to relate so called 'uncomfortable' politics in an idea for the main games.
Yeah, I did change skins. I was Bluebook for a while, and now I'm in the default Let's Go skin. And sorry that I brought up the politics. The story of Alex and Maggie's breakup in Supergirl Season 3 drove me insane. I gotta stop talking about this! Quick, think of ideas for Generation 8! Where would the new region be based on? What would the starters look like? And will the National Dex have four digits?

I think that the most likeliest places for Gen 8 would be an European, American or Asian region.

The starters will be semi-aquatic, bipedal in its final stage and have something grassy or flowery.

Even with Meltan and Melmetal, we still need 191 Pokemon to reach 1 000. That's way too much Pokemon to introduce in a single generation. I think that we'll reach 1 000 only in Gen 10 at least, maybe Gen 9.

All you need is a 5iv ditto to breed anything else is needlessly complicated
so what did they do before the invention of ditto? Since it's implied they're a result of the failed mewtwo attempts

I always saw the whole "don't know where they got this egg" thing as adults trying to avoid giving "the talk" to the trainers, which kinda makes sense for the 11 year old protagonists but not for Hilbert/Hilda, Nate/Rosa or Calem/Serena. Doesn't help that one Pokédex entry implies that Celebi is the "stork" of the Pokémon world, which just keeps raising more questions.
You mean "When Celebi disappears deep in a forest, it is said to leave behind an egg it brought from the future"? Cause that sounds more like it simply leaves behind another celebi egg...

I see that he uses the word "game" and not "games". So possibly one game we're looking at here?

I also refer to Lets Go as one Game, since it technically is one game, only packed in 2 versions. So the way he is using game is not odd for me.

However, what is odd is that they are already busy with translating, since that suggests the gen 8 doesn't come out late 2019, but mid 2019.

I also refer to Lets Go as one Game, since it technically is one game, only packed in 2 versions. So the way he is using game is not odd for me.

However, what is odd is that they are already busy with translating, since that suggests the gen 8 doesn't come out late 2019, but mid 2019.
Which does suggest that LGPE won't be out for long before the attention shifts to a new generation. It makes sense since a game with all the current existing Pokemon is needed so they have something to host battle competitions on. As of currently, USUM are still the games being hosted on.

It would be funny if they just lowered clothing restrictions so that you can wear all the clothes!

Not for any specific reason. Just for shits and giggles.

Ah, makes sense.

That could mean earlier info than February. But it would be better to have continuous months of info than a trailer and then one or two months of silence.

this could also just mean that the game is bigger and so they needed to start localization earlier. I want it to come out earlier, but they did change the "2019" release window it had before to "late 2019" earlier this year

this could also just mean that the game is bigger and so they needed to start localization earlier. I want it to come out earlier, but they did change the "2019" release window it had before to "late 2019" earlier this year
Honestly, I'm not gonna complain about a later release if it means a bigger game. Do we know for sure they've started though?

I feel like, without knowing when other games in the series started translation, the translation bit from pixelpar is useless, to be honest. It doesn’t really tell us anything on how “big” the game is, or when they’ll release it (and let’s be honest, we all know it’s going to be in November).

And that’s assuming he’s not BSing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom