• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Shop Mafia II - Wages Excluded - ENDGAME

Things bought N2:
1x Friendly Neighbour (Claimed by AE, confirmed by myself)
Lottery - 1 bought
1x Bodyguard
1x Tracker
Beloved Princess (Night Skipped)
1x Sensor (Claimed by MP)
1x Bulletproof
1x Suit Bearer
Bomb
+180 investment
1x Lynch redirector
+235 investment

In the worst case scenario, mafia has 2 bulletproofs through bulletproof and suit bearer and also has a lynch redirector to delay us

I have no results from last night.

I highly doubt Mafia has 2 BPs, but I guess it's possible.

If anyone had a BP and it was used up either last night or the night before, please say so. And if there was a potential Doctor save, that could be useful as well.

I haven’t done any protecting, nor do I have any useful results from last night. But I did have some fun on the Pokémon 2018 International Challenge today. My 2018 Legends Yveltal really knows how to pull its weight, and has some good synergy going on with my Dhelmise!

...where was I? Oh yeah, mafia. If Darth thinks Flop is more likely to be Town, I’ll go ahead and test my theory that Max is the Godfather and intentionally attracted the Cop check with his shifty D1 voting pattern.

Vote: Max1996

Cue the suspenseful music! Like Giovanni’s battle theme from US/UM or something. That one’s kinda growing on me, though I also like the Kahuna battle theme, the Aether Foundation battle theme, and those of the Team Skull Admin, Team Skull Boss, and RR Grunts. I switch between those frequently when choosing battle music on Ultra Sun.

intentionally attracted the Cop check with his shifty D1 voting pattern.
Did you miss the part where I said that Max didn't attract the cop check?

I checked him because Max is always a hard one to read, due to constant sheeping in every game.

If Max turns out to be scum, I'll be very surprised.

My theory is that the last scum is idle, and not submitting night kills.

I think that'd be Whispy Willow, and Noworry.

It can’t possibly be noworry. We eliminated that idea with the Officer Snake lynch. And the fact still remains that the last scum is Godfather, so the possibility remains that Max is Mafia, whether or not he wanted checked.

Btw, I evolved a Tyrogue into Hitmonlee on Ultra Sun today! I thought it would be a cinch because of his Adamant nature, but he had doggone great Defensive IVs so I needed to train him with the Power Bracer equipped. What a headache, but at least I have my favorite Hitmon now.

It can’t possibly be noworry. We eliminated that idea with the Officer Snake lynch. And the fact still remains that the last scum is Godfather, so the possibility remains that Max is Mafia, whether or not he wanted checked.
Max is smart enough to not target players who are likely to be protected. I'm not saying it can't be him. I'm just saying I think it highly unlikely.

What do you think of Willow?

The way I see it, there are 2 clear townies - MegaPod for using the Sensor, and Noworry. Darth is pretty trustworthy due to his insistence that Noworry was town. AE is also town in my estimation due to the friendly neighbor action.

So that leaves....Flop, Max, and Wispy Willow. I feel like we can start there for our lynch pool.

[Vote] Wispy Willow

Are you inactive mafia idling the kill?

Also, I had fun drumming on some timpanis today. They rock!

I've been thinking about the idle mafia theory myself as well, so for now:
Vote: Wispy Willow

@Max1996 I would like to know what exactly you did last night.

Also I feel like at this stage of the game I feel like I should clarify the Flop townie vibe thing.
I bought the masoniser and targeted nono, I didnt die and the chat was successful so that confirms her as town. I then ordered her to buy the pumpkin and shoot flop with an aimed shot. For those unaware, aimed shots have a 100% to hit on mafia and a 25% on town. The kill was unsuccessful so 2 possible scenarios are occurring.
- Flop is indeed town, or indep, and got the 75% roll
- Flop is scum and had a protection on herself like the BP.

Oh hey, looks like today'll net me a lot of money, since I've been fluffing around from the start. Cool.

Also, on a related note, I went to a Pokkén event today. It was pretty fun, even if there weren't many people there.

Again, really? Did someone by any chance protect anyone last night?
Also, I'm not 100% certain on this but I may have a result that makes Flop more likely to be town, unless she messed with it herself.

Anyone else having a useful result?
Oh, and what result might that be? Or would telling us spoil the surprise? He wrote before that most recent post of yours.
...Yeah, I'm inclined to beleive that. Seems our scum is either Max, Flop (if she just got lucky), maybe Pod if you're into conspiracy theories, or... Did we ever confirm jd, just wondering?

As for if I've got anything... I do have some protection abilities stocked up, but me purchasing things to use hasn't really worked out, since all I did tonight was use a Watcher on Darth, since I figgured he was a likely target, what with him basically being confirmed town and all, and apparently no-one visited him... Oops, I guess.
Oh, and someone else has a Neighbour, or the ability to get one - I tried to purchase Neighbouriser, but someone got there first, so that's a thing. Was that you too, Darth?
[Vote] Wispy Willow

Are you inactive mafia idling the kill?

Also, I had fun drumming on some timpanis today. They rock!
No, I am not inactive* - I might not be here often, but I have, in fact, been here every night trying to purchase things. Granted, it usually doesn't go well, since I tend to get there when the stuff I want is gone.

*when i say inactive here i mean in regards to doing stuff at night ok

Oh, and I'd try to make a point about me not being scum, but I'm not really sure how I'd make such a point so yeah. Though I will say that last mafioso probably is either scared of Bomb/Granny or has the latter and is waiting for us to kill ourselves. Unless they're inactive, that too.

Also, what is a timpanis? I haven't heard of 'em before... But at least you had fun.

*Starts adding some Watchover figgures to my stock, including Marcey, Roanheart and Fortress*

Hope you don't mind me editing all that strikethrough out, Dylan

Oh, and I'd try to make a point about me not being scum, but I'm not really sure how I'd make such a point so yeah. Though I will say that last mafioso probably is either scared of Bomb/Granny or has the latter and is waiting for us to kill ourselves. Unless they're inactive, that too.
As far as I can tell, only inactive people are you and noworry... and noworry's been cleared.

Vote: Wispy Willow

@Max1996 that was a waste of money, the last mafia is godfather...

@Wispy Willow Timpanis are giant kettledrums that can be tuned to make musical notes.

27073_22678_popup.jpg

But it means literally nothing, because there is no way to get a Mafia result on anybody, barring an equally pointless Insanifier or checking AE the Miller.

You know what else means literally nothing? This entire second paragraph. It is devoid of all useful material, and instead wastes typing time and pixels on self-referential drivel that you should really just stop reading and scroll past now. Seriously. You aren’t going to find anything helpful in this paragraph. Heck, this entire post could have been just one sentence, so I’ll stop now before I dig myself any deeper into this rabbit turd hole.

But it means literally nothing, because there is no way to get a Mafia result on anybody, barring an equally pointless Insanifier or checking AE the Miller.

You know what else means literally nothing? This entire second paragraph. It is devoid of all useful material, and instead wastes typing time and pixels on self-referential drivel that you should really just stop reading and scroll past now. Seriously. You aren’t going to find anything helpful in this paragraph. Heck, this entire post could have been just one sentence, so I’ll stop now before I dig myself any deeper into this rabbit turd hole.
Couldn't help but read it entirely. :p

Back
Top Bottom