• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM099: Eievui, Where Are You Going? To Go Anywhere to Meet Up!

Well, I guess that Lana was the one who got to keep Eevee after all.

Now, while I will admit that I am a little bit disappointed that Ash was denied an Eevee yet again, as well as another Pokémon in general, after being left with only three permanent Alolan Pokémon for so very long, I guess that it was a nice idea to give Lana a second Pokémon as well. That just leaves both Mallow and Lillie left to be given another Pokémon.

This episode was way better than the last, loved that Lana caught Eevee in a Dive Ball rather than a normal Poke Ball

Was great to see Lana's father reappear along with her mother and sisters
@BigDocFan
Yeah, better than last one, which is kind of boring. Finally, we get to see Lana's father in person and even surprisingly saw the Eevee way before headed to Melemele Island with the additional of her lovely sea pup had learns Surf, which is a great thing.

Overall rating of this episode, I give it a B+

It's going to stay an eevee and she'll teach it Bouncy Bubble because bubbles are Lana's only gimmick
Hm. You may be right. And you know what else has changed in the ending theme? Eevee's hairstyle was updated to this episode with shorter bangs, they also did the same with Ash's Pikachu wearing a Jack-o-Lantern from episode SM091 to SM094.

Last edited:
I can't believe it! I thought Ash would catch an Eevee, but Lana caught it instead with Dive Ball, the ball who didn't made an appearance yet!

Oh well, maybe Ash can get some of the old Pokémon that he caught in Kanto.

Did you guys notice that Ash Pikachu's is wearing Santa's hat in today's ending theme? First it was a Jack-o-Lantern, and now Santa's hat.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom