• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did say Grass Rabbit. The Fire Type is a Sheep, or Lamb.
No, the post says nothing about types.
upload_2019-1-1_23-18-22.png

This is all that the user posted.
So, is there a chance that crown and scepter might not be the names, but rather the items that summon legendary Pokemon?
If that was the case, then the post claiming it was Crown and Scepter, the only source suggesting a link between crowns and scepters, would be totally false. It might be a possibility, but no more than any other idea someone could think up.

No, the post says nothing about types.
View attachment 114736
This is all that the user posted.

If that was the case, then the post claiming it was Crown and Scepter, the only source suggesting a link between crowns and scepters, would be totally false. It might be a possibility, but no more than any other idea someone could think up.
I could see what the guy was going for if he made it up. A thorn spider's butt looks like a crown shape, and the butterfly can be like a "monarch" butterfly. Obviously having royal themes here.

Here's I could see what the starters will look like:
Sheep - I think the sheep will be the Grass-type and looks similar to Mareep and it's secondary evolution will look similar to Whimsicott/Flaffy hybrid,but I could see it's final evolution will base on faun and gains a fairy type. Because U.K. also is famous for fairy folklore.

Rabbit - I would see the Rabbit will be Fire/Steel and has steampunk theme is going with his evolution line. I could picture his first form will look like a robotic toy verison of Bunieary/Bunnelby hybrid, it's secondary evolution will look like a mashup of Gargomon (from Digimon Tamer)/Diggersby and he winds up evolving into a mech that looks very similar to a robotic hybrid verison of Lopunny/Rapidmon (from Digimon tamer). I think that would be cool idea that they has a Steampunk bunny rabbit that evolves into a mech for a fire starter. :D

For Dolphin - I would see it will evolve into an unicorn whale with a long neck that looks similar to Lochess monster and then evolves into a humpback whale as a final evo that looks like a giant pirate ship. I could picture it will gain a Dragon type for secondary dragon and final evolution to balance out to other two starter pokemon's final evolutions.

Look:
Fire/Steel >>Grass/Fairy>>Water/Dragon
See, Make Sense?:p

Last edited:
The leaks might be real, but all the 'evidence' that I’ve seen brought up in the past few hours is looking a little like desperately grasping at straws.

I'd suggest everyone to try and not be that over enthusiastic, since it might lead to rage 8f the next region isn’t the UK.

The leaks might be real, but all the 'evidence' that I’ve seen brought up in the past few hours is looking a little like desperately grasping at straws.

I'd suggest everyone to try and not be that over enthusiastic, since it might lead to rage 8f the next region isn’t the UK.
What do you means? :cautious:

Here's I could see what the starters will look like:
Sheep - I think the sheep will be the Grass-type and looks similar to Mareep and it's secondary evolution will look similar to Whimsicott/Flaffy hybrid,but I could see it's final evolution will base on faun and gains a fairy type. Because U.K. also is famous for fairy folklore.

Rabbit - I would see the Rabbit will be Fire/Steel and has steampunk theme is going with his evolution line. I could picture his first form will look like a robotic toy verison of Bunieary/Bunnelby hybrid, it's secondary evolution will look like a mashup of Gargomon (from Digimon Tamer)/Diggersby and he winds up evolving into a mech that looks very similar to a robotic hybrid verison of Lopunny/Rapidmon (from Digimon tamer). I think that would be cool idea that they has a Steampunk bunny rabbit that evolves into a mech for a fire starter. :D

For Dolphin - I would see it will evolve into an unicorn whale and then evolves into a humpback whale as a final evo that looks like a giant pirate ship. I could picture it will gain a Dragon type for secondary dragon and final evolution to balance out to other two starter pokemon's final evolutions.

Look:
Fire/Steel >>Grass/Fairy>>Water/Dragon
See, Make Sense?:p

That's a unique look on it!

Guys I just realized something. If the next region is the U.K then we could get a Welsh Dragon as a Pokemon! Maybe even Ryuki was wearing the costume of the Welsh Dragon styled Pokemon!

That's a unique look on it!

Guys I just realized something. If the next region is the U.K then we could get a Welsh Dragon as a Pokemon! Maybe even Ryuki was wearing the costume of the Welsh Dragon styled Pokemon!
That's I thought so,too.
Don't Forget Rowlet's and Popplio's final evolutions Decidueye and Primarina, they are based off on european folklores like Decidueye is based on Robin Hood and Primarina is based on a mermaid.(y)

Last edited:
I could see the rabbit being Fire/Fairy as a nod to Japanese rabbit-on-the-Moon or the Easter Rabbit stories.

The region being UK doesn’t mean the starters cannot have non-UK references- Incineroar is based on the Japanese Tiger Mask after all.
I think that it would be cute that it has a Alice in Wonderland theme to it,too. :)

About the potential starters, since Gen 6 we have:
Tank Melee: Chesnaugh (Grass Knight), Incineroar (Fire Brawler)
Stealth: Greninja (Water Ninja/Assassin), Decidueye (Grass Ranger)
Magic: Delphox (Fire Mage), Primarina (Water Bard)

It may or may not be a pattern that they are based on RPG class and archetype that swap around for new gen. If the "pattern" continues, we will likely see a Melee Water, Stealth Fire and Magic Grass. Also, I am not sure if magic and feminine go hands in hands or not.

I could see the rabbit being Fire/Fairy as a nod to Japanese rabbit-on-the-Moon or the Easter Rabbit stories.

The region being UK doesn’t mean the starters cannot have non-UK references- Incineroar is based on the Japanese Tiger Mask after all.
I think it was kinda lame. I thought it has to do with Mexican Wrestlers.

About the potential starters, since Gen 6 we have:
Tank Melee: Chesnaugh (Grass Knight), Incineroar (Fire Brawler)
Stealth: Greninja (Water Ninja/Assassin), Decidueye (Grass Ranger)
Magic: Delphox (Fire Mage), Primarina (Water Bard)

It may or may not be a pattern that they are based on RPG class and archetype that swap around for new gen. If the "pattern" continues, we will likely see a Melee Water, Stealth Fire and Magic Grass. Also, I am not sure if magic and feminine go hands in hands or not.
Like I has said, I don't mind to seeing a Steel/Fire Steampunk rabbit or a Mad hatter rabbit as a Stealth pokemon starter.

I wonder what starter will become the internet favorite this time around. Gen 6 from what I saw around the internet it was Fennekin who seemed to be the fan favorite, cuz fennec fox and fire type. Gen 7 seemed to favorite Rowlet the most because adorable owl. I'm not sure of past generations because I didn't know the internet before I was 12 really, and Pokemon didn't start catching my interest again till 2012 when I was 16. My hopes is its the water starter this time around, to even things out.

If these Crown and Scepter leaks are real, then my guess is that the dolphin will be the fan favorite, because if I remember correctly we really have never seen a dolphin Pokemon. (I think Tapu Fini is supposed to be based on a dolphin, idk, but it's not really really a dolphin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom