• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. The beer name is Coronita, not Corona. Also corona it's a very common word(we live in a monarchy in Spain) so that assumption doesn't makes much sense. Also, as someone has said the translation for scepter its not "baculo" but "cetro".
Well, we got "Corona" beer here, but like you said, "corona" is an extremely common word and most people would think more about the object than the beer.

Corona actually is a type of Mexican beer.

Corona (beer) - Wikipedia
Fair enough, I though that you mean the spanish beer. Anyway, there's also a beer named Perla(pearl in spanish) and a traditional beer named Diamante(diamond) also, as a fun fact there is a beer named Kadabra(LOL). As you can see, the "they will not name the games as a beer" it's not a good point.

PS: I'll say it again, im not saying that the leak it's true.

At this point, about all I can say for certain... is that they won't ever name a Pokemon game Butter or Muffin.

>=/ Because if I can't name my pokemon Butter or Muffin in Magikarp Jump or Pokemon GO, then they don't get to name their games that either.

Pokemon language censors are stupid.

I've heard one story that one big company, Marvel I think, that tried to copyright the word 'Ghost' which... reluctantly, never came to be.

I know that we're all hungry for some sort news, but that people are really believing all of this.

Y'all need Mew.
Right? Crown and Sceptre is obviously so ridiculous- Pokemon Fork and Spoon is where it's at. ;P

I'm rooting for you, Fork and Spoon! Don't let me down!

Pokemon language censors are stupid.
At least they are more or less consistent. Rock Band censors are even weirder when you consider that some songs get certain words censored but others don't. LEGO Rock Band was even worse at it since it considered "Summer of '69", "Girls on Film" and "Basket Case" family-friendly.

At least they are more or less consistent. Rock Band censors are even weirder when you consider that some songs get certain words censored but others don't. LEGO Rock Band was even worse at it since it considered "Summer of '69", "Girls on Film" and "Basket Case" family-friendly.
Muffin though. D= Dreams of naming my beloved magikarp Muffin were crushed the day I encountered the censor. Pokemon is a cruel cruel muffinless world.

Although I wound up naming my scyther "Ass Knife" when the game refused to accept "Butter Knife" as an appropriate name so...

Also yes, we are very tapped for discussion topics. I don't mind having Crown and Sceptre die at this point, but we need something else to replace it stat.

Beer discussions on a Pokemon Forum.

2019 be wildin.

Well, we got "Corona" beer here, but like you said, "corona" is an extremely common word and most people would think more about the object than the beer.

Where is Corona an extremely common word?! Whenever I hear it being spoken, it's legit 99% of the time people ordering the beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom