• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling

A dust cloud rose from the impact. “Keep pressuring with Thunder!” The Astralotl continued to fire the lightning bolts at the water cat, aware that it’s Protect could only last it for so long.

A dust cloud rose from the impact. “Keep pressuring with Thunder!” The Astralotl continued to fire the lightning bolts at the water cat, aware that it’s Protect could only last it for so long.

me: use agility!

ai: ai! ai, ai, ai, ai, ai, ai!

she turned around

me: ok, use swift!!

ai: aiii-byouuu!!!!

the stars flew at 'her'

The dragon continued it’s assault with Thunder, the bolt breaking through the stars and heading straight towards the water cat.

The dragon continued it’s assault with Thunder, the bolt breaking through the stars and heading straight towards the water cat.

me: dodge it with agility!

ai: ai! byou! byou! byou! byou! byou! byou!

ellie: pikachu! pikachu!

aro: aro, aroha!

me: ai, use bite!

ai: aii---byouu!

she bite on to 'her' tail, hard

Without a spoken command, the Astralotl batted the water cat to the ground with a Dragon Tail, taking the opportunity to strike it with a Thunder while it was down.

Without a spoken command, the Astralotl batted the water cat to the ground with a Dragon Tail, taking the opportunity to strike it with a Thunder while it was down.

me: dodge it!

ai: byou!!

me: use iron tail!

ai: ai-byou!

she ran towards 'her'

she jumped up & spun abit & then used the move on 'her'

“Thunder, again!” Lillian moved out of the Aibyou’s way with ease and struck it with a powerful bolt while it was in the air, sending it crashing to the ground, severely weakened.

“Thunder, again!” Lillian moved out of the Aibyou’s way with ease and struck it with a powerful bolt while it was in the air, sending it crashing to the ground, severely weakened.

ai: ai~ byou~

me: hang in there, ai!

use recover!

ai: ai......

aibyou!

alright, ai! are you ready?

ai: ai!

i held my key stone necklace... it glows...

me: mega evolve!

the mega stone on her ribbon glows too

' i know i said that she can't mega evolve... but i changed my mind... since i'd have a strong bond with her '

mega_aibyou_by_akarifan25_da40efo-fullview.jpg

mega aibyou
the height of a persian

Last edited:
(Don’t worry I understand, just attempting to comprehend your logic.)

“Psychic!” Robyn shouted, prompting the Mega Astralotl to psychically slam the water cat against the sides of the arena and then hard into the ground, allowing no time for a breather.

(Don’t worry I understand, just attempting to comprehend your logic.)

“Psychic!” Robyn shouted, prompting the Mega Astralotl to psychically slam the water cat against the sides of the arena and then hard into the ground, allowing no time for a breather.

before the 'psychically slam the water cat against the sides of the arena' part

me: ai, do your best to break free!

ai: ai-byou!!

she did it

me: okay, ai! use double edge!

ai: ai-byou!

aibyou, aibyou, aibyou!

*she's a lot faster & stronger then what she was as a normal aibyou*

she headed for Mega Astralotl

she rammed into 'her' with full force

The dragon barely avoided by looping around the cat to the side, though the Astralotl looked as calm as before. ‘Try beating years of experience,’ Lillian commented, before unleashing a Sunny Day to dissipate the rain through a telepathic command. “Solar Beam!” The dragon then spun in a tight loop and fired a green beam of light at the mega-evolved Aibyou, using her psychic abilities to predict where the cat would move to avoid the attack and eventually struck the water cat in the chest.

The dragon barely avoided by looping around the cat to the side, though the Astralotl looked as calm as before. ‘Try beating years of experience,’ Lillian commented, before unleashing a Sunny Day to dissipate the rain through a telepathic command. “Solar Beam!” The dragon then spun in a tight loop and fired a green beam of light at the mega-evolved Aibyou, using her psychic abilities to predict where the cat would move to avoid the attack and eventually struck the water cat in the chest.

ai: byou!

me: hang in there, ai!

use your powered-up Fleur Cannon

she fired the bright pink beam at 'her'

The Astralotl stopped the beam instantly with a Psychic, then diverted the beam right back at the Aibyou, taking the opportunity to strike the water cat with a Thunderbolt after predicting correctly where the cat would move to dodge the Fleur Cannon.

The Astralotl stopped the beam instantly with a Psychic, then diverted the beam right back at the Aibyou, taking the opportunity to strike the water cat with a Thunderbolt after predicting correctly where the cat would move to dodge the Fleur Cannon.

me: dodge it with dig!

she dug underground

“That’s no use - Lillian, Psychic!” Robyn shouted. The Astralotl threw the Aibyou out of its hole easily with telekinesis, and followed up with a Thunderbolt while the water cat was still up in the air.

“That’s no use - Lillian, Psychic!” Robyn shouted. The Astralotl threw the Aibyou out of its hole easily with telekinesis, and followed up with a Thunderbolt while the water cat was still up in the air.

me: hydro pump!

ai: byouu!!!!!!!

she pushed back the thunderbolt right back at 'her' no matter what....

she landed on the ground

ai: byouu!!

*she's miffed now*

me: alright, ai! use extreme speed

she became surrounded by white and clear aura as she charged into 'her' at a fast speed

when she got close, she rammed hard, knocking her over *no matter what*

The electricity traveled through the stream of water, and the dragon just sliced away the Hydro Pump with a Dragon Claw. Oddly enough, the Astralotl just disappeared right before the Extreme Speed could land, sending the Aibyou careening hard into the ground while Lillian reappeared some distance away, as calm and collected as ever. ‘I assume you want to end this quickly, yes?’ The Astralotl queried, sensing the mega-evolved water cat’s frustration.

The electricity traveled through the stream of water, and the dragon just sliced away the Hydro Pump with a Dragon Claw. Oddly enough, the Astralotl just disappeared right before the Extreme Speed could land, sending the Aibyou careening hard into the ground while Lillian reappeared some distance away, as calm and collected as ever. ‘I assume you want to end this quickly, yes?’ The Astralotl queried, sensing the mega-evolved water cat’s frustration.

ai: aibyou!! *that's right! *

me: ai, use agility!

ai: aibyou!! byou! byou! byou! byou! byou!

me thinking: when she's close to 'her'.... okay

me: use thunder wave!

she sent out waves of electricity at 'her', paralyzing 'her' (?)

Last edited:
The dragon once again disappeared before the electric waves could land, reappearing this time in front of Robyn. ‘Then so be it. Robyn, you know what to do!’ “Alright, use Psychic on the ground!” The Astralotl’s eyes glowed pink as the ground seemed to rise up and morph until the water cat was face-to-face with a statue-like replica of itself, molded entirely from hard dirt and pebbles.

The dragon once again disappeared before the electric waves could land, reappearing this time in front of Robyn. ‘Then so be it. Robyn, you know what to do!’ “Alright, use Psychic on the ground!” The Astralotl’s eyes glowed pink as the ground seemed to rise up and morph until the water cat was face-to-face with a statue-like replica of itself, molded entirely from hard dirt and pebbles.

me: ai, dodge it with extreme speed!

she ran out of the way

me: use sheer cold!!

ai: aii--byou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just then it turned into a ice beam.....

me: hey, isn't that?

yorika: she's learnt ice beam

me: that's great! well done, ai!

keep it up!

ai: byou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom