• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM104: Poni Island Research Project! Search for the Island King!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryuki, Guzma, and Kahili are the only characters yet to make there appearance...
@Sriram Mannar
Ryuki may or may not be appear as how many remaining episode left is going to judge the team skull and Pokémon League Arc.

And Mohn.
@SGD
If he's ever appear, it shouldn't be by Ultra Beast episodes already. But hey, it been great to see him make an Anime debut to tell the story, how he's had trapped in Ultra Wormholes for a very long time.

Plumeria has a Z ring in the games that she uses in title defense.... so it would make sense for HER to use that toxic power.
Title Defense, which is after Skull gets disbanded and she goes through the Island Trials, since she wouldn't be let into the League without completing them

But, anime gonna anime and break all the rules, so who knows

Title Defense, which is after Skull gets disbanded and she goes through the Island Trials, since she wouldn't be let into the League without completing them

But, anime gonna anime and break all the rules, so who knows

Same can be said about Gladion having a Z ring in the anime LONG before the Aether Arc became a thing. Nothing to complain about since I liked that episode.

@Sriram Mannar
Ryuki may or may not be appear as how many remaining episode left is going to judge the team skull and Pokémon League Arc.

@SGD
If he's ever appear, it shouldn't be by Ultra Beast episodes already. But hey, it been great to see him make an Anime debut to tell the story, how he's had trapped in Ultra Wormholes for a very long time.
I don't care very much for any of these characters since none of them have an impact on the story, they don't need to waste any time with these guys. This is how they could do the rest of SM.

36 Episodes from Episode 104 which totals to a total of 140 Episodes

7 Poni Island Arc Episodes ( Includes Ash catching a 5th Pokemon and developing it )
2 Episodes for Ultra Guardian Missions
15 Episodes for Team Skull/Team Rocket Arc... I don't see TRR in the Anime, but a Team Rocket Arc will be there. The arc will basically turn Guzma and Plumeria into Good Guys and Team Rocket and Giovanni will be the main antagonists. 10 Episodes Developing Guzma, Plumeria, and Giovanni's Goal and 5 Episodes for the Arc
8 Episodes for the League ( He pulls out Pokemon from previous series out of his ass )
3 Character Development Episodes ( Includes Episodes where a companion's pokemon evolves )
1 Episode for Farewells

I don't get why people are complaining about "time", if they don't waste time if useless characters that have no effect on the story and mediocre fillers, they definitely have a lot of time to EVEN DEVELOP NEW CHARACTERS. And the Team Skull Arc can be very nicely done as well. I'm praying Tomioka writes EP 104 since that would confirm he's in charge of Team Skull's Depiction and he did a pretty good job with Team Galactic/Flare... Overall I'm pretty hyped for the rest of SM.

I don't care very much for any of these characters since none of them have an impact on the story, they don't need to waste any time with these guys. This is how they could do the rest of SM.

7 Poni Island Arc Episodes ( Includes Ash catching a 5th Pokemon and developing it )
15 Episodes for Team Skull/Team Rocket Arc... I don't see TRR in the Anime, but a Team Rocket Arc will be there. The arc will basically turn Guzma and Plumeria into Good Guys and Team Rocket and Giovanni will be the main antagonists. 10 Episodes Developing Guzma, Plumeria, and Giovanni's Goal and 5 Episodes for the Arc
8 Episodes for the League ( He pulls out Pokemon from previous series out of his ass )
3 Character Development Episodes ( Includes Episodes where a companion's pokemon evolves )
1 Episode for Farewells

I don't get why people are complaining about "time", if they don't waste time if useless characters that have no effect on the story and mediocre fillers, they definitely have a lot of time to EVEN DEVELOP NEW CHARACTERS. And the Team Skull Arc can be very nicely done as well. I'm praying Tomioka writes EP 104 since that would confirm he's in charge of Team Skull's Depiction and he did a pretty good job with Team Galactic/Flare... Overall I'm pretty hyped for the rest of SM.

The only reason to have Mohn show up in the SM anime is to help answer a question some of us were thinking about/ prove a theory some of us have.
Otherwise, Mohn is a backstory character in the games. The guy who fell into an Ultra Wormhole and was the reason Lusamine went nuts in the first place in the games, where her insanity either escalated more or get redirected to something just as reckless and result in a ton of problems happening in the story.

Having him show up in the anime would be nice, but it would be like the Brock and Misty episode we got two weeks ago and the one tomorrow. It won't add to anything in the long run.

1 Episode for Farewells

@Sriram Mannar
You're also forgetting that both Mythical Pokémon of Meltan and Melmetal might came into the picture somehow in one of the Team Skull and Team Rocket all the way to the end of League Arc. Which might be hint a screen time between them in those filler episode. We're already saw Marshadow and Zeraora made their debut to the series, that doesn't mean that Meltan and Melmetal is not going to appeared to the series as well since it is the last of the Gen VII, before Gen VIII start at the end of this year.

I have a theory about Mohn: instead of being an amnesiac in Alola, he is trapped in Kartana's Ultra Space world after trying to find an UB for his wife. Kartana's and Guzzlord's worlds were the only ones with people in them, weren't they.

Plumeria looks cute in the anime style! After Olivia I was worried they would change her design but it seems she gets to have her outfit from the games. Interested to see if they'll leave the (fake) tattoo on, though...?

Reactions: SGD
I'm really glad we're getting to see all the variants of Odoridori in the show, given that the writers have tended to drop the ball in past with stuff like this (Minomucchi being a prime example).

Oh damn so Meltan will be making an appearance soon and Shaymin is gonna ahow up again! That's dope

Holy shit. How can one not be hyped for this ?

@Sriram Mannar
You're also forgetting that both Mythical Pokémon of Meltan and Melmetal might came into the picture somehow in one of the Team Skull and Team Rocket all the way to the end of League Arc. Which might be hint a screen time between them in those filler episode. We're already saw Marshadow and Zeraora made their debut to the series, that doesn't mean that Meltan and Melmetal is not going to appeared to the series as well since it is the last of the Gen VII, before Gen VIII start at the end of this year.
Well there included in the Poni Island Arc Episodes...

Oh god finally it's a Team Skull member who's not a totally irrelevant bozo. It only took us, what, two years?

And just hope they don't screw her up...:cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom