• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S21 EP45: The Prism Between Light and Darkness!

Reaction score
Aired on TVNZ. Keep spoilers in the tags.

Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Simona Berman
Sam Black
Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
Emily Cramer
Daniel J. Edwards
Abe Goldfarb
Bobbi Hartley
Melissa Hope
Emily Jenness
Riley Joseph
Michele Knotz
Eddy Lee
Michael Liscio. Jr
Ryan Nicolls
Lisa Ortiz
Jake Paque
Bill Rogers
Erica Schroeder
Pete Zarustica

Who's That Pokemon soon

One thing I noticed is that Lunala’s cry is literally identical to Giratina’s in Giratina and the Sky Warrior.

Diamond & Pearl remakes confirmed? Or maybe Giratina really is an Ultra Beast after all? :LOL:

Did they ever confirm Matori's english name yet? or have they still been skirting around the reveal of it for whatever reason

Ah, an episode on Poipole's backstory?! LEMME HAVE IT!! :love:

Pfft! There's no reason to be afraid, Lusamine! They'll be fine! ;)

Damn, Jessie really IS energetic now, even more so to beat Matori! :X3: Can't wait to see the day when she'll eventually supersede Matori :love::LOL:

So, Lunala has to be in Full Moon Phase to open an Ultra Wormhole... Hmm... I am pretty sure it was just in its regular form in Filling the Light with Darkness!. :confused_emoji::unsure:

So, Team Rocket is challenged by Professor Kukui and 'Team Leader' Faba! Oh man, Faba's haughtiness never ceases to amaze me. :LOL: Though, good to see some more battling from the two of them. (y)

Wait, that Ultra Space... It looks vaguely familiar! :unsure:

That's... too... many... Poipole... Even though Poipole is a cute Pokémon, I just-I just can't handle so many... :(:sick:

Ah, a Poipole-to-Poipole conversation is what I love to see... :X3:

IT'S A NAGANADEL! AND IT'S IN FLESH THIS TIME!!! :love:

Poor Gladion can't get a break with this gang, huh?! :LOL:

That Nagandel sure is haughty! :confused_emoji: Glad Poipole was there to convince it to eat those Sitrus Berries... (y)

D-did it just speak?! :oops: Oh, never-mind, it's just telepathy...

Wow, so Ultra Necrozma was the source of light for Poipole's world?! That's lovely to hear for sure! (y) And it even sacrificed itself for the Poipole and Nagandel! Necrozma, you have my respect! :cool:(y)

Wow, so the Necrozma, Solgaleo and Lunala clips from the first episode of this arc were from this world... Oh yeah, that's why it seemed familiar! (y)

Wow, Poipole decided to bring help for its world, all on its own! That's sure a task it took for itself, huh... Glad everything turned out in piece. (y)

Poor Necrozma just wants some energy... :( Now, now, Necrozma, I'm sure there's another way! (y)

MEGA AGGRON!!! FINALLY! :love:

Wow, beaten by one Heavy Slam!? That's one strong Aggron! :D

So, Burnet has deciphered that sharing one's light to Necrozma will restore it to full health. And that's what the gang is doing... Can't wait to see what'll happen next! (y):love:

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom