• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it is really wicked cool idea if GameFreak do that. I would love to see it'll being dark game and I could see the game will focus on pokemon have to fight machine in order to stay alive, because they are getting to wipe out by machines that creates by heartless humans. I think it is human trainers to save them with songs to defeat machines. I thought it's really cool and dark idea. It reminds me of Shinning Resonance in a way.

I don't think they will ever do a particularly dark pokemon game. That's just the wrong tone for this franchise.

Game Freak always knows how to troll us.

I think it's more like we troll ourselves when we expect more from them.

I just want some official news in general, whether the titles, the starters or even the legendaries, at least something more concrete.
I don't know. I feel like it would be much more agonizing to know the games' titles and the new logos without any further information than knowing nothing at all. I'd rather wait a while longer to get more information at once with a bigger reveal. A 30 second teaser with only the titles and release date tells us almost nothing at all. Either way, I can't say I wouldn't be hyped to finally get at least some news after all this time.

What else can you really ask for. If they don't do anything that sets each gen apart the games will be more repetitive than they already are.
Story, graphics region design, Pokemon design, non-battle features? I'm pretty sure most people's opinions of the games aren't just centered around how many features they can put in battles.

Some of these rumours just need to die.
(All of them, tbh.)

I think that if it is Spain, it could be the entire Iberian Peninsula considering the fact there's Portugal. The Americas were colonised by the two countries in the 16th Century.

I wouldn't even be surprised if we end up getting a Gym Leader who is inspired on a Conquistador.

I am thinking Mewtwo's new form is going to be Ultra Shinning and he will look similar to Yuma's Dragon form. I could imagine Mewtwo gains a dragon,because he does looks similar to a eastern dragon in a way. I wonder the music will play a key unlock his new form,because we known music had play major roles in Pokémon movie like the Darkei movie and Pokemon 2000 and the Power of Us.

I am thinking Mewtwo's new form is going to be Ultra Shinning and he will look similar to Yuma's Dragon form. I could imagine Mewtwo gains a dragon,because he looks similar to a dragon. I wonder the music will play a key unlock his new form,because we known music had play major roles in Pokémon movie like the Darkei movie and Pokemon 2000 and the Power of Us.

Mewtwo is based off a cat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom