• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling

(Actually, there’s nothing to dodge in the first place, Lillian’s just making a strange statue.)

The statue ran in front of the Astralotl and a barrier rose up from the ground, shielding them both from the ice attack. Suddenly, the Aibyou replica burst through the frozen wall, teeth bared as it attempted to bite down on the water cat.

(Actually, there’s nothing to dodge in the first place, Lillian’s just making a strange statue.)

The statue ran in front of the Astralotl and a barrier rose up from the ground, shielding them both from the ice attack. Suddenly, the Aibyou replica burst through the frozen wall, teeth bared as it attempted to bite down on the water cat.

me: use dig! don't let 'her' bite you!

ai: ai--byou!!

she went underground

me: don't let 'her' use psychic on you, either, kay? *if she's planning on using that move anytime*

a few moments later, she came up behind 'her'

me: okay, ai! double edge!

she rammed into 'her' hard

“Psyshock!” The Astralotl faced her opponent and blasted the water cat with a powerful glittering beam when it got too close, sending the Aibyou tumbling to the other side of the arena. The stone Aibyou then struck the water cat a second later with its hard tail, proceeding to slash at the water cat with reckless abandon.

“Psyshock!” The Astralotl faced her opponent and blasted the water cat with a powerful glittering beam when it got too close, sending the Aibyou tumbling to the other side of the arena. The stone Aibyou then struck the water cat a second later with its hard tail, proceeding to slash at the water cat with reckless abandon.

me: hang in there, ai!
use thunder wave!

ai: byouu!!!!

the thunder wave hit 'her', paralyzing 'her' (?)

Last edited:
The Astralotl easily redirected the Thunder Wave back to the water cat using Psychic. “Now, strike hard!” The statue then leapt into the air and spun around quickly, before aiming and ramming into the Aibyou like a cannonball.

The Astralotl easily redirected the Thunder Wave back to the water cat using Psychic. “Now, strike hard!” The statue then leapt into the air and spun around quickly, before aiming and ramming into the Aibyou like a cannonball.

me: hang in there, ai!

use aqua jet!

ai: aibyou!

ai-byouu!!!

just then....

me: whoa... what's that?!

blake: it seems aibyou's learnt surf, charlotte

me: wow!

okay, ai! go!

she procedded to use the move

the big surf wave crashed into the caught off guard mega Astralotl...

The dragon slinked her long body through the wave, oddly unhurt by the torrent of water. A split second later, Lillian got up close to the water cat and hit it with multiple swipes of Dragon Claw, stunning the Aibyou long enough to send it flying with a close-range Thunderbolt afterwards.

The dragon slinked her long body through the wave, oddly unhurt by the torrent of water. A split second later, Lillian got up close to the water cat and hit it with multiple swipes of Dragon Claw, stunning the Aibyou long enough to send it flying with a close-range Thunderbolt afterwards.

me: are you alright, ai?

ai: byou!

before the 'stunning the Aibyou long enough to send it flying with a close-range Thunderbolt afterwards.' part

me: ai, dodge it!

ai: byou!

me: okay, ai... use surf & don't let it miss!

ai: aiiii!

the big surf wave came towards the Astralotl

it crashed on top of 'her'

A hole appeared in the middle of the wave, allowing the dragon to slide right through unharmed. “Psyshock!” Suddenly, multiple pink glittering beams appeared and homed in on the water cat.

A hole appeared in the middle of the wave, allowing the dragon to slide right through unharmed. “Psyshock!” Suddenly, multiple pink glittering beams appeared and homed in on the water cat.

me: ai! look out! use ice beam!

ai: byou!!!

the beam of ice shot at the psyshock, pushing it back...

The other glittering beams managed to land a hit on the water cat, blasting the Pokémon backwards. “Now, finish this with Solar Beam!” The dragon wasted no time charging and firing the strong beam of sunlight straight at the Aibyou.

The other glittering beams managed to land a hit on the water cat, blasting the Pokémon backwards. “Now, finish this with Solar Beam!” The dragon wasted no time charging and firing the strong beam of sunlight straight at the Aibyou.

me: look out, ai!

ellie: pi!

aroha: aro!

it hits ai...

ai: ai~ ai~ byou~

she reverts back to normal aibyou

ai: ai~ ai~ byou~

me: ai, try to get up

ai: byou~ looking at mega Astralotl

she then fell again

me: ai!

ai: byou~

ref: aibyou is unable to battle... Astralotl wins
& the winner is Robyn

me: sighs

i come to her... with ellie & aroha following

i pick her up

me: good work, ai... petting her

ellie: pikachu...

aroha: aroha...

ai: aibyou~
kitten_emote__sad_by_king_lulu_deer-dc8axu5.gif

ellie & aroha: stroke her back

me: it's alright, ai.... now return & get some rest

i return her to her ball

me: thinking ' that astralotl is so strong '

Last edited:
With a twirl and a flash of light, Lillian reverted to her base form and settled down on Robyn’s shoulders. “Nice one,” the girl commended, giving the Astralotl a scratch behind her frills.

With a twirl and a flash of light, Lillian reverted to her base form and settled down on Robyn’s shoulders. “Nice one,” the girl commended, giving the Astralotl a scratch behind her frills.

me: okay, aro, you return too.... petting her

aro: roha

she returns to her ball

i come up to Robyn

me: your Astralotl is really strong

Last edited:
“Thanks - I didn’t know your Aibyou could Mega Evolve like that,” Robyn replied, noticing the slight blush on her partner’s face from the corner of her eye.

“Thanks - I didn’t know your Aibyou could Mega Evolve like that,” Robyn replied, noticing the slight blush on her partner’s face from the corner of her eye.

me: yeah :3

she's kinda persistent & a little bit stubborn at times, but also Strong willed & has a Sturdy body.... that's why...

Back
Top Bottom