• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to upload an image for my avatar, but it wouldn't work. Sometimes it would say that there was no image uploaded, and other times it would display the filename, but either way, clicking "okay" did nothing. The file was 2.31MB.

I tried to upload an image for my avatar, but it wouldn't work. Sometimes it would say that there was no image uploaded, and other times it would display the filename, but either way, clicking "okay" did nothing. The file was 2.31MB.
Could you send me the picture? Either in a
Spoiler
tag here or in a PM? :)

Question/Concern about Trophy Points.
By my calculation, I should have 3 (Kanto's Boulder Badge, Hoenn's Stone Badge, Kanto's Cascade Badge), but I am only showing 1 Trophy Point. Are these supposed to add automatically? Or do I need to ask for them?

Question/Concern about Trophy Points.
By my calculation, I should have 3 (Kanto's Boulder Badge, Hoenn's Stone Badge, Kanto's Cascade Badge), but I am only showing 1 Trophy Point. Are these supposed to add automatically? Or do I need to ask for them?
The forum only gives out trophy points every so often (iirc 10 minutes but may be a bit more).
You at the moment have 3 so it seems to work fine ;)

The forum only gives out trophy points every so often (iirc 10 minutes but may be a bit more).
You at the moment have 3 so it seems to work fine ;)
Thanks. I swear as soon as I posted this, it updated. I think I am still missing the one for 25 Messages (Kanto Cascade), but it was a little weird that within like 20 minutes of posting this the others appeared. Haha.

Is there a problem with the alerts grouping together?
Before the update I used to get "x people liked your post on [thread]" but I don’t get those now, instead each react is a separate alert.

Is there a problem with the alerts grouping together?
Before the update I used to get "x people liked your post on [thread]" but I don’t get those now, instead each react is a separate alert.
I'm afraid that's indeed not being grouped anymore.

Are there any plans for adding the group functionality again? It was very helpful in reducing clutter in alerts.
I'm afraid that's something that isn't as easily created as some other custom features would be.
If Xenforo decides to add it to their next software update or an add-on is created for such a feature we would most definitely install it. But I'm not sure about creating such functionality ourselves.

I disabled showing of my online status, and I can see the green dot indicating 'Online' on my avi on my posts. Is it what’s supposed to happen? Or is my status being shown in spite of me disabling it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom